It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 days of Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As an upstanding Canadian, I pay far more attention to American politics and news - as is the Canadian way now that Stephen Harper has us in his Evil Clutches...

My question is simply this.

How much damage can Bush do in his final 1000 days as President of the US of A?

I can only speculate as to the amount of damage that will be done to Canada at the hands of Harper whom we are stuck with for a very, sad, long time...

Will Bush go out with a bang? Will he dig America's heels so deep into Iraqi sands that the Vietnam war will look like a cake walk?

Will he bring out the nukes or will he just fabricate them?

As a dutiful Canadian, I am interested as sadly, it does affect us here to the North - Harper is a genuine Bush lover and about as big a megalomaniac as Bush is too.

Bad combination if you ask me...

So...what will Bush do in his final 1000 days?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
As a fellow Canadian I feel your pain. Harper is way too pro American and Bush. When I found out he won I wasn't too happy for that reason. I personally didn't vote conservative or liberal, I voted NDP
. As soon as Stephen Harper gets into power our troops are in Afghanistan. As for how much more damage Bush could do down south only the good Lord knows. Time will tell though...Enjoy NOT knowing while you still can

new topics

join