It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaskan Author Arrives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My name is Justin Oldham, and I'm a new member. I saw the Conspiracy Master's "invitation," and I applied. I was accepted.

I live in Anchorage, Alaska. Once upon a time, I worked for the Federal government. Specifically, I worked for the Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management. I did this for seven years. I am now reformed.

I'm not the first person to say that we're being manipulated by shadowy forces inside our own government, and I won't be the last. My book, "Politics & Patriotism," [ISBN 1933538325] is my attempt to combine thoughts and observations on this subject to create a platform that makes people think. they serve usl, or we serve them.

I'm glad to be here, and I hope to participate to good effect.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Justin

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.
If you have any questions about ATS feel free to U2U me.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Justin!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

Check out my New Member Mini-Tutorials[size=0]...click here

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, Justin, and enjoy your stay here, do be aware of the addiction factor, though...lol- anyhow, this is a great site. I am an Alaskan also, from the Mat. Valley, right next dor to ya'. Nice to be moving into spring/summer, huh? It twas a long, icy winter this past winter. Anyhow, if ya need anything, just u2u me.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Out Of The Frying Pan...

Wow, welcome aboard!

As always, remember that if you run into any snags, the staff is here to help.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks to all for the welcome. I'm still lurking, just to get the feel. I should be ready to post in the next 24 hours. I've also been busy with matters related to my book. Never expected to do this well, so I'm still growing in to a few things.

I do see that there are quite a few Alaskans registered here. Quite a few from Southeast Alaska, too. That's worth knowing.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
All The Secrets

Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Welcome Justin.

I look forward to your threads/posts.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad you took the effort to apply, and we're all glad to have you! Looking forward to you contributions!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Welcome, Justin. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Any questions, feel free to send a U2U (User-to-User Message) to any of the staff. We're here to help. You can access your U2U box by clicking the "memCENTER" button at the top of your page =>

When you receive a U2U, you will see a reminder at the top right of the page. Click the text to go to your U2U inbox =>

[edit on 2006-5-1 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Haven't seen this thread in a long time so I thought I would come back for a visit. I like it here on ATS. I've done a lot more here than I thought I would. My duties as an author don't let me get as much net time as I would like. Ha, you gotta pay those bills.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Welcome Justin,
I'm not the least important, just thought I'd say welcome to a person who has the courage to reveal his identity.
Good Luck
Looking forward to read your postings.
Alaska is it all nice and clean up there?
WIS

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome Justin Oldham !

I found your book at Amazon.com.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links

Here are some valuable threads from the Board Business and Questions Forum:
Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/9/6 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

join