It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Guy Hacks into US Government!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is from yahoo news. Some guy hacked into Nasa, Johnson Space Center, the Pentagon and systems used by the U.S. army, navy and air force.

He found some stuff too:

He said he came across a group called the "Disclosure Project," which had expert testimonies from senior figures who said technology obtained from extra-terrestrials did exist.

One NASA scientist had reported that the Johnson Space Center had a facility where UFOs were airbrushed out of high-resolution satellite images. So, he hacked in.

"I saw what I'm convinced was some kind of satellite or spacecraft but it was manufactured by no means I have ever seen before -- there were no rivets, no seams, it was like one flawless piece of material. And that was above the Earth."

heres the link:

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 4/28/2006 by PennKen2009]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ermmm..... I dont know if I believe his story about 'aliens' I think he is trying to ome up with things that people will say "hold on, you cant extradite him, he knows about aliens!"

The article is so biased and ignorant.....

"his lawyers are afraid he could be sent to guantanamo bay" like its our gulag and we ship all dissenters there

I hope you europeans arent buying this load of crap this guy is selling.

JAK

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This topic is already coevered here: Please add any further comment to the earlier thread.

Thank you.

Closing...

Jak

new topics

join