It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Organizations formed to Fight Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How many secret organizations since 9/11/2001 have been formed in the USA and abroad? I know that the fact that they are secret makes it impossible to for most to answer but it is answerable by a few.

Who is the new NSA?

Three related questions: when is it best for an organization to be secret from its beginning, when is it best for a secret organization to become nonsecret, and when should a USA secret organization form a team with foreign secret organizations?

A little secrecy might be necessary to precisely fight terrorism.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As 'terrorism' is a construct of specific influential types and 'world leaders', and as 'terrorism', once implemented, begets genuine terrorism, the groups who allegedly 'fight terrorism' must be engaged in the elimination of 'world leaders'. In which case it would be in their interests to remain 'secret' !

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I define a world leader as a good head of government, a good legislator, or a good jurist. They frequently should be the epitome of anti-terrorism. I do not believe we should "eliminate" any person, but bring criminals to justice. If a world leader is not anti-terroristic, he should be directly or indirectly voted out of office.

join