It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US research! sci-fi now real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have my sources that have accidently disclosed vital information regarding amazing technology.
The USA science labs under contract from the Government, have invented a device that uses particle acceleration to open a point in space time that allows its users to witness future events using 'dimension layer scanners'. This is done through creating an artificial black hole. Very large amounts of energy are concentrated into a plasma, then de-molecularised which causes a massive force of energy usually witnessed in a blackhole. To control this, the enviroment is blasted with (gegative particles - particles that use a sub dimensional charge) which creates a sub dimensiol force field which can only be interupted in the sub dimension.
This energy opens up a point that structures the sub dimensional future using small ammounts of matter, using xray and nano scanners, they are able to 'map' images every 5 seconds. What is displayed is an 'outline' of future events. The time ahead of the local time would be increased based on the size of the force created. Smaller energy = a few days, large energy = months/years. Its like a mirror that when created larger can display more information around the corner.

The Government have used this technology since 1998 and since then have avoided any real catastrophies.
Remember that Russian submarine sent on a kamakazi mission to nuke the shores of our homeland? This event was avoided because the US were able to plant undetectable mines within the path of this sub. The mines used harmonic frequencies to off-set the nuclear reactor, rendering it at critical mass. Russia has never identified a 'real' issue with the reactor.

The government have forseen technology invented by their contractors and have sped up the process with vital information.. why do you think they have anti-gravity hover disks, laser platforms, satellites, information and other technology.

With this new information i can rest assured that the USA is 1 step ahead through time.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by fennek77]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fennek77
The Government have used this technology since 1998 and since then have avoided any real catastrophies.

i guess 9/11 wasnt a real catastrophy? i guess they knew ahead of time what a quagmire iraq would be and decided to go anyway? put the pipe down.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Uh... huh...

How about so much of that paragraph was nonsensical technobabble that no one with any kind of understanding of anything won't believe you. Also, it's from "my sources".

OOOh!

I have my sources too. But I tend to name them and make sure they're accurate, such as Wikipedia.

I mean seriously. Gegative particles? A sub-dimensional charge? That makes no sense. Unlike many things in the world, there is no gray-zone when it comes to charges. It's either positive or negative. Some of both in the same apparent space creates a neutral charge. There is no such thing as a "sub-dimensional charge". Perhaps there's particles that travel through other dimensions, but that wouldn't be a charge.

Also, you mentioned black holes. Seriously here, if ever there was plot-device more used, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to read the paper without seeing it come up in every article. Pretty much all fake breakthroughs come with working with Black Holes, and people believe it because no one really understands Black Holes and so "it could do anything!" in their minds. Black Holes suck - literally! They bend time and space, but you need 2 of them close to each other to do anything with. Creating them on earth means you need to create micro-black holes using Particle Accelerators. Now, for your experiment you need to create not only 2 of them, but have them last longer. This doesn't happen as these micro-singularities live for fractions of fractions of fractions of a second, and so no useful information can be gleamed from them... much less have the time to put two of them side by side.

De-molecularised plasma? So a vacuum? Plasma is a bunch of atoms without electrons (which fly around in an electron cloud because the atoms have too much energy to hold onto the electrons). If you were to De-Molecularize it... or get rid of the atoms... then you wind up with a vacuum, since you don't have atomic nuclei or electrons.

Oooh! Nano sensors! So really tiny sensors? Or wait, are they detecting really small things? Either way "Nano" is like saying "it's new and improved!" when it's really just smaller. It's a fad-word mostly.

Finally, how come 9/11 wasn't avoided? How come the horrible struggle in Iraq isn't going better? Overall, I don't think the government has this. I think it's more likely that you, or your "sources" are making this up with the intention of pulling your pants down.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sources... facts... yawn. I'm reading speculation which is OK. A shred of cited and documented fact wouldn't hurt. Got an interview with Mr. Lee? An LA or Sandia expose'? How about disclosing enough about your "source" for verification? Proof of the existence of "sub-dimensional charges", or even proof of a sub-dimension? Bah. humbug. No joy.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
mabye it is so that peoples sub consious will work through the differing layers of dimensions. excavating through them and formulating conclusions and events to be foreseen! this might be perhaps what would be the sum of the devices activity.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I saw 'Paycheck' too, I actually thought it was pretty good

Your description sounds fancy, but it's a shame it makes little sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Soooo.

our administration knew about 9-11 afterall...
This PROVES IT...

if only...

I was actually fairly inspired to include this process in a Sci Fi story i am writting, but alas, even in theory, it is implausable...

As in: How do they choose what scene they see, or what to look at?
It would be awfully dissapointing to go thru all that gigaparticle mess, only to look into a future storage closet... instead of at a NEWS source, or other "time tell" info source...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Your scientific speak actually makes no sense, if you actually read some sort of actual science magazine such as New Scientist you would learn about how wrong you were. Fancy words strung together does not good science make.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Um I'm a little confused. Where exactly does the flux capacitor go again?

Whoop, never mind I've got the blue prints, let's see...remove dilithium crystal, fit flux capacitor between matrix core and modified DHD (thank you Col. O'Neil U.S.A.F.), replace crystal and set hyper-warp singularity to null set.

This machine is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to take over the world. Thank you for shopping Quest/Venture technologies.

If I had a time machine that could look into the future (since 1998) I would certainly be looking for elements of disclosure regarding the project...basically if this were true you never would have been allowed to post it.

Other things to consider regarding how a future seeing time machine would have been used:

1) Osama captured.

2) buying starbucks at $12

3) Better lie for the war in Iraq

4) A really good lie for the forth coming war in Iran.

5) Britney stopped before being allowed to reproduce.

Rubbish IMO of course and as always.

SPiderj

top topics

join