It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird vapor trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The other day i was working in a new housing development, and I happenned to look up, and right in front of my eyes, I saw a white vapor trail materialize in the sky about 30 yards or so in the air. It was about 2 foot wide and 20 to 30 foot long. And it was snakey in shape. It lasted maybe no more that 2 seconds tops then it dissappated just as fast. The only thing I noticed as maybe a link to what it was, is that a very high flying jet was passing bye less than a minute earlier. Ive never seen anything like this before, at least in well above freezing tempuratures. Prob a good explanation for this. It wasnt smoke, or dust. it was like a whispy cloud.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It could of been the eye "bugs" in the back of the eye that make images on your retina.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Such a sighting is fairly insignificant. You saw it for an incredibly short time, it looked like smoke, and there was no photographic evidence recorded of the event.

My opinion is that you saw something jettisoned from one of the planes and that whatever it was that was spit out made the trail. As to what substance it might have been, I don't know.

join