It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Iran nukes Isreal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You know far be it for me to call myself an expert on such complex things but I am beginning to see the struggle between Israel and her neighbours as not really being about religion. It is about a philosophy to life (call it religion if you want), where on the side of Jews it is about success and on the side of the arabs it is something to do about spiritual balance. That is simplifying things I think but I see that element in all of this struggle.

But I also have annother thing to say here: sure many of us feel an unease with supporting Arabs due to cultural differences and that gives an advantage to Isreal, but Isreal cannot take it for granted that it has full 100% backing of anyone outside of its borders either because Isreal has NOT been a perfect ally to anybody - not even the US.

It is dangerous to count your chickens before they are hatched I think.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
>With the Muslim mendacity and the game of Qui Moi? If the 9/11 attack had instead been a nuclear attack... Exactly who would the USA go after? Who would any nation go after?

indeed...a non-missile delivered nuke detonation would make it very difficult to retaliate against esp if no one admits to it in the aftermath.

but i guess it will be more difficult to import the necessary ingredients and then build it in the target country...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Damascus is gone for sure WHEN it happen's!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
we have to remember that the majority of the people in these countries do not believe in these evil endeavors, and our anger should not be toward them. only the ones that participate in killing innocent people.
Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

With due respect I wholeheartedly disagree with you.
The majority(I'm talking 90% and above at least) of the ppl in the countries(Russia,China,Iran) you mentioned above are completely behind their govts policies.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpanishFly

Originally posted by golemina
>With the Muslim mendacity and the game of Qui Moi? If the 9/11 attack had instead been a nuclear attack... Exactly who would the USA go after? Who would any nation go after?

indeed...a non-missile delivered nuke detonation would make it very difficult to retaliate against esp if no one admits to it in the aftermath.

but i guess it will be more difficult to import the necessary ingredients and then build it in the target country...

Not really..
Tracing the origins of the weapons grade material used would be the first step.
Its very possible to narrow down to where exactly the bomb was assembled.
"Sum of All Fears" anyone??

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So WHO exactly did we go after for 9/11?

I will repeat the question...

If 9/11 had in fact been a NUCLEAR attack what would we have done any differently than what happened?

It's important to first understand the 'rules' of playing Qui Moi?

[edit on 3-5-2006 by golemina]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

That eye for an eye mentality is going to backfire one day.

Oh, what you're implying if Israeli soldiers kill innocent civilians it's ok, but God Forbid they retaliate, then they had what was coming to them. How about when a suicide bomber blows up someone, the Isrealis take a break and just peacfully condemn the action.

You see, you can talk and claim numbers all you want, but in relation to Israel, eye for an eye is a doctrine best served against those that practice such a mentality. Be assured, that the day that Israel is nuked by a Muslim/Islamic nation, that the response from Israel will be in kind--an eye for eye. Please be sure to post back on the number of innocent bystanders that are killed on both sides in the event such a happening occurs, k?

What we've learned from history is that Israel doesn't gives a rat's behind about the innocent bystanders. Please use a better reson next time.

Maybe then, you will either come to the conclusion that the total annihilation of any people is ludicrous or that those who proclaim that something or someone should be annihilated should and will likewise be just as deserving of like annihilation.

Maybe Israel should take a leaf from that book, and please don't say that Israel didn't threaten to nuke anyone. They are doing far worse, blocking funding for basic human needs, building a wall etc. They are annihilating a race alright, only a bit slowly.

Furthermore, since you are Arabic/Muslim, please explain to us ignorant folks what you mean by "illegal invasion/occupation." I have a feeling I know what your interpretation is but instead of relying on my own assumptions, I would like to be sure that I was correct in my line of thinking concerning your meaning.

I have seen it explained to you on numerous ocassions on these forums but you just use selective sentences and never reply to the actual arguments/FACTS presented regarding the illegal invasion/occupation so I'd rather not waste my time getting rhetorical totally unrelated counter arguments.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
snip Maybe Israel should take a leaf from that book, and please don't say that Israel didn't threaten to nuke anyone. They are doing far worse, blocking funding for basic human needs, building a wall etc. They are annihilating a race alright, only a bit slowly. snip

While I'm no big fan of Isreal's policies my question is why there is no "Arab Airlift" from the richer Arab nations? Surely their "Moslem Brethren" could afford to to do for Palestine what the West did in Berlin in 1949? Or is it that having Isreal to blame is more important than having someone to help?

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Apollyon]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Muslim bretheren are helping the palestinians by giving them billions of dollars in aid both on a governmental and individual level.

Of helping them in other terms there are various factors to consider mainly the USA. The Arabs did try, remember the 6 day war? No single arab/muslim country can challenge the USA due to its military might. The day they stop backing Israel is the day Israel is going to be in a lot of #. The arabs/muslims too have become quite materialistic and selfish to help the palestinian cause. The deep seethed anger is there and I only hope nothing that drastic occurs for it to be forced out.

Another factor to take into consideration is that even if the US did stop supporting Israel the total anihilation of a race isn't possible or justifiable.

So without having to resort to such extreme measures the logical thing to do with would be to get the zionists out of power and starting the road to peace which also isn't forseeable in the near future.

There's a dead end no matter what approach one takes.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
Not really..
Tracing the origins of the weapons grade material used would be the first step.
Its very possible to narrow down to where exactly the bomb was assembled.
"Sum of All Fears" anyone??

errr well...i wonder how much evidence would be left after the detonation of a nuke...

and wont it be some time before authorities would be able to go to the epicenter of the blast to look for evidence (due to radiation)?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Not really..
You would have remanents of the fissile material in the air after the explosion, and wearing sufficient Hazmat gear would protect you..

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
if we could keep this thread a LITTLE reality based...

>The day they stop backing Israel is the day Israel is going to be in a lot of #.

Face it Arabs are completely incompetent fighters.

The only real question is how many MORE wars do they need to lose for them to understand it?

>The Muslim bretheren are helping the palestinians by...

Nothing.

The ONLY thing Muslims have done is over the course of something like 50+ years fill there heads with utter nonsense. What has it gotten the Palestinians...

You guessed it! Nothing.

The Palestinian leadership, like the vast majority of all Arab leaderships, are utterly and hopelessly corrupt. Everyone, including their own leadership, uses the 'Palestinians' for their own selfish purposes...

The worst part is the Muslims, despite all the hyperbole, absolutely don't care one iota about the REAL well-being of these poor puppets.

Get real! These people are kept in GHETTOS by Muslims... Not the Israelis.

Go look at the Israelis Arabs their standard of living... far better than what MUSLIMS allow their own people.

>So without having to resort to such extreme measures the logical thing to do with would be to get the zionists out of power and starting the road to peace which also isn't forseeable in the near future.

Looks like you are filled with that 'utter nonsense' I referenced earlier.

If you were more of a student of history, you would understand that this supposed discord with Israel has practically nothing do with the Isrealis... And everything to do with the Arabs.

They're entirely foolish. Squandering endless dollars on the toys of warfare, instead of investing in their own peoples, the ease of which the more 'progressive' Arabs nations demonstrate every day.

They're entirely foolish. Strutting around shouting Zionists! (Remind you of anyone?
) Instead of engaging their Jewish cousins, the MOST enterprising people on the planet!, and developing their little corner of the Middle East into the mother of all tourist havens. Like Carl Sagan might have said 'Billions and billions' of tourist revenue.

They're just entirely foolish...

[edit on 4-5-2006 by golemina]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Of all the people I've met from the middle east in my years they are pretty much unanomus in hating the jews,so yes I believe it will be a matter of honor if they were to strike why are they the only ones allowed nucleur weapons,by doing so seems to me it implies that they are better than anyone else in the middle east,they are very nice friendly people but have a great deal of pride

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join