It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palenque, Chiapas - Ancient Meeting Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Palenque in Chiapas (Yucatan) shows evidence of being more than the palacial home of King Pacal Votan.

At many locations in Palenque there is evidence that "Technology" not-of-this-world was used there.

There are also stucco pictures of King Pacal Votan serving food and water to a much smaller and ornate entity who he obviously felt subserviant to.

If anyone wishes to explore this with me please reply to this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Interesting. I have not heard of this before.
Would you happen to have any links to pictures and articles and such?
I would very much like to find out more on this subject.

Edit: Spelling...

[edit on 4/25/2006 by Pjpuas]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pleiadian Recon

At many locations in Palenque there is evidence that "Technology" not-of-this-world was used there.

What exactly do you mean evidence of "Technology" not of this world?

Think you can back that up?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pleiadian Recon

There are also stucco pictures of King Pacal Votan serving food and water to a much smaller and ornate entity who he obviously felt subserviant to.

Evidence of out of this world technology? What kinda evidence is there then?

Do you happen to have any links to this picture at all?

I have ran a few searches but came up with nothing!

Thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ok Guys,

Thanks for your interest. Erich Von Daniken first drew attention to the Tomb lid of Pacal Votan in his book "Chariots of the Gods".

I read the book once many years ago and forgot most of the content. It was only later that someone reminded me of the book but I still have not read it again.

My knowledge comes from actually visiting Palenque and what I witnessed there.
Obviously, it would be easier to take you all there and show you but I will do the best I can to describe what is there for public viewing.

I have attached some image links which I hope are useful to you. The most interesting is the image of Pacal's tomb lid.

Pacal Votan Lived from 603AD to 683AD

Pacal Votan image www.13moon.com...

Tomb Lid image www.13moon.com...

Please remember that such artifacts were created by simple Mayans trying to depict what they had seen.

So, about six years ago I first visited Palenque. I took the mountain track, which was steep, up to the plateau upon which is built the Temples at Palenque.

The Temple of Inscriptions is where the Tomb of Pacal Votan is currently situated but there is a full size replica in the Museum at the base of the mountain.

To fully describe what i can share with you is going to take a lot of writing so please be patient as there is a lot to tell.

So, let's start with the Tomb Lid. I will not say too much about it at this point as there is much that has been written about it. I do ask you to look at the images and tell me what you see. If I tell you what to see that will defeat the purpose, but if you look closely you will see some remarkable details.

I draw your attention to this tomb lid first as it opens the mystery to other things I will share with you.

I assume that you all are aware of the Mayan Calendar. This calendar is radically different to the Gregorian calendar that we use. The primary difference is that the Mayan calendar is a "count-down" where the Gregorian calendar counts up days.

Day 00000 in the Mayan calendar is 21st December 2012. The calendar is many tens of thousands of years old and the Maya were "given" it for them to monitor as the days are counted even to this day. The Maya still exist in the Yucatan and the Shaman are known as "Day Keepers".

There is much I will be happy to share with you assuming that there is real interest from this forum. Some of it will blow you away!

I seem to have latched onto something that many researchers have missed completely and as time passes I will reveal to you what I know.

By the way, I have been trained by the Maya and have insights that most do not.

I am not going to confuse you all by going into the complexities of the Mayan calendar, but I am prepared to share what I know.

It is important that you are aware of the coming time (2012) and at this time I can at best speculate on what will occur in the Yucatan at that time.

Suffice to say, I will be there on 21st December 2012.

Thank you for your interest

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just as an after thought,

There is a lot of information out there on the subject of the Maya.

I will do all I can to give you the information as clearly as I can.

I know that I will conflict with what some others may think. You may even find something about "Sacred 'T' shapes" there was nothing sacred about these "T" shapes. ...........They were strictly functional!

As this thread progresses I hope to take you on an intreguing journey into the Yucatan and History.

I ask only that you allow the information to build up and open your minds to new possibilities.

Some I will share with you links directly to Mayan prophecy and some is brand new information.

2012 is only six years away! What I have to share will open new doorways, literally!

I cannot show you images of the technology itself as it was removed at the time that the Maya left these Palaces and Temples. I also know why they left.

I can also show you where the equipment was situated and explain its function as far as possible.

I am also aware that there is much of the Maya History still buried in their Temples.

We all tend to think of the discovery of a new Mayan Temple being like something out of Indiana Jones, where he breaks through the undergrowth and there is a Temple standing there before him. ........ It is not like that at all!

During the past 1300 years nature has reclaimed these Temples. They look more like hills with shrubs, plants and trees growing out of these mounds. To reclaim them involves moving thousands of tons of soil before the core structure can even be seen.

To date, only about 10% of the Temples have been revealed. There is still much of Mayan History we have not yet discovered.

The Maya had a strange preoccupation with the stars and planets which too will be explored. Bear in mind that these were simple people who lived in the jungle and had no need to worry about Stars and Planets.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Pleiadian Recon]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The image of that tribal leader (King) sitting in that object with what looks like flames coming out of the bottom has always been intriguing and thought provoking. Could it have been a ship? Some sort of elaborate throne? The little pictographs on the border as well. Star points? Even the little designs within the main image look like planetary rings .

Nice links BTW excellent pics on those sites.

Pie

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have been gathering pictures to help with this. I also have images I have created to illustrate certain points.

I hope to make this an interesting and intreguing journey of discovery for you all.

PR

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
useless post, apparently

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dear Long Lance

Thank you for your criticism so early. At least I now know that you pre-judge everything before information is started, let alone complete.

I certainly do not know it all and I sincerely doubt you do either.

What I have to offer is from personal experience and will be offered simply as that.

This information is NOT that which I have already written. I am simply building a foundation at this point from which to expand into other areas.

You are of course welcome to express your views but before you pass verdict at least be aware of all of the material prior to your judgement.

Not everything in life can be explained in one paragraph.

To form a snap decision is either a sign of immaturity or a closed mind.

PR

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Pleiadian Recon]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ok, if you retract there's no reason to leave any of this here.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry guys but I lost interest in this....if Long Lance represents the standard of intelligence i have for an audience I will take what I know to those prepared to listen.

Thanks for the platform

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I would be very interested in your views on this subject.Please don't let one persons disbelief diswade you from speaking your views.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Indeed,

I am also still very much intersted in what you have to say.
Just as I stated in my first post. Anywho, dont let Lance's lack of
patience get you down you still have an audience here as
far as I am concerned. I was born in Mexico City, and I am
always eager to learn anything about the history of the region...
Well the history of the Americas as a whole really.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok.....Let's try again.

I want to state at this point that until I can physically put my hands upon the actual technology, the actual equipment, this is hard to prove in a scientific way. But, somewhere in the Yucatan there is buried further evidence.

If anyone out there can help with the search for this I would appreciate hearing from them. As I said, I do not know it all, nor do I pretend to but I believe that a concerted search including remote viewing will reveal a whole new aspect to the mystery. What I am really saying is that I need help with this.

In an effort to explain this strange aspect to Palenque I will aim to stay on a straight path and tell how I see it and what was revealed to me at Palenque. I do know that this information is important and this is the first time I have taken this to the World.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palenque sits in the mountainous region of Chiaps. The plateau upon which the major structures are placed is magnificent.
Pacal Votan was the last great King of the region. Below is a color enhanced image of his Tomb lid.

members.cox.net...

Let's start by taking a serious look at this color enhanced image.

This shows Pacal Votan sitting in some kind of device. There is smoke and flame coming from it and he is sitting in a fabricated seat of some kind. His hands are depicted as if they are holding some kind of controls. There is a lot of Mayan symbolism surrounding the image but, to me this is some kind of flying machine.

Tell me what you think.

Apart from this profound image, there is evidence of mounting points for other equipment in the structures near to the Temple of Inscriptions, which is primarily what I will be telling you about. This 4 ton tomb lid is simply one part of the whole story.

Remembering that the Maya at the time were simple farmers living in the jungles the first question is what could possibly have inspired them to construct these incredible buildings?....and why?

At the other end of the time frame, why after creating such beautiful locations in southern Yucatan did they suddenly desert them?

I believe I have some answers to offer you and assuming I am right, or close to right, it provides the answer and reason behind it.

More later......

PR

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Pleiadian Recon]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well wouldnt you know being from another planet and all?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello,

I was reading this thread with interest and wanted to know if the original poster got anywhere with his/her explorations, thanks.

top topics

join