It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac-Quan-1 - A gyro/gravity propulsion invention?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's hard to take any of these backyard anti-gravity inventors seriously with all the money up for grabs...

If it were real, why not collect instead of posting dubious videos on the internet? There's a few of them, like the Göde award offering 1 million euros for a reproducible example Link

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This came in a Google today as I look for Tesla's iron stove story.
Bing tesla iron stove hotel window

The only clue seems to be a Tesla letter to a Westinghouse employee.
The only coil small enough for a stove would be a modified Tesla ignition coil operation.
So far the Tesla propulsion focuses the negative charge in the environment toward the vehicle.
The coil operated as Tesla showed in Colorado Springs without all the lighting bolts.
That means the coil was always at plus potential drawing in negative charge.
However a current was not done just the focus of charge that encompass a distance of miles
at the speed of light. The frequency as found by Tesla involves the inertia of charge rotation
where negative are more mobile than the positive charge and easily positioned toward the
positive potential coil. Such a great force must have surprised even Tesla who might have
thought a sufficient generator might never be found to energize his flying invention although
throughout his years of talking an interviews knew the ship was special.

Bing teslasflyingmachine

4th link down

Tesla's (real) Flying Machine ikola Tesla , what a great man - a real "superman" as O'Neill called him - but even this is not enough to describe the extent of his ...

Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Mac Quan 1 is real. He is building the Mac Quan 2 still with much more lifting power. I have been conversing with him for years. I have built a replica and my own personal variant as well. I am just waiting for him to release this technology to the world. It pushes, in 1 direction, in a perfectly straight line, against the acceleration of a disc, and then gets pushed, in 1 direction (the same direction as previously mentioned), against the deceleration of the same disc, at alternating cycles, at 90 degree angles, just like nature does. It does so by focusing on 2 point masses that are separated at exactly 180 degrees, bisected by their mutual center of "gravity". It's actually very simple once you realize it. It's just something no one else has ever thought of before. The same effect happens as if you were pushing against an exiting accelerating mass, such as rocket fuel out the back nozzle, but this machine doesn't have any mass exit out the tailpipe. It all stays with the machine. It can be purely electric. No loss of mass. No fuel. Perfect for spaceflight.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join