It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Accept and Acknowledge My Gratitude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Having spent 14 years as an implantee, until I joined this forum and as of one year later, my eye was totally healed but not by any medical doctors as I spent thousands of dollars on tests to be told it could not be cured.
My right eye would close and could not be opened but by hand.
It was very painful and throbbed 24/7, and the doctors could/would not operate as they denied the spot on the back of my eyeball which came on suddenly in 1991.
I need my eyes to do my work, and had been begging for a cure.
The last time I went to the opthamologist, I told him I knew he was lying and I would rather be blind in that eye then to live this way and I told him I knew it was an implant, and told him to ADMIT it. He got red and walked away.
When I was going to pay my last payment, the records indicated I had never been a patient of his after over 10 years.
Anyway, it is time for me to express my gratitude to ''what/whom ever caused this to be healed overnight last April, been a year now.
Please u2u me as I feel reborn somedays and am so grateful with nobody to thank.
You know who you are....
Trust me, I will not out you..
Thank you for hearing me out..

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I've heard you tell this story before, but it's always good to hear it again. Who says miracles don't happen?

Anyway... what do you mean by implant exactly. Like alien implant? Or how did your doctor somehow implant something behind your eye?

While there seems to be some ridiculously gifted people hiding in the shadows of ATS (both for the good and also for the bad), what makes you so certain it was an ATS member? Maybe it was just some "higher power" that finally saw you having so much suffering and said that was enough.

I've had something similar happen, but I don't know if I attribute it to anything like some secret person healing me. There was a time where one day either my ears just popped, I got water in my ears, and/or they got infected (I don't remember), but anyway it got to the point where I was essentially deaf in both ears. It just started off as a very very strong pain in both ears (to the point that I would be putting my fingers into my ears trying to scratch my eardrums out), and then it eventually got to the point where I could hardly hear someone when they were talking right to me. It lasted several months, and then one day my ears just mysteriously began to crackle. About 10 seconds later, my hearing was completely back to normal. I personally believe the human body has some pretty crazy self-healing abilities that we don't even know about.

Anyways if there is some kind of mysterious mystical optomitrist on ATS, I wouldn't mind someday waking up and suddenly having perfect vision so I don't need my glasses. I'm blind as a bat

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I just wanted to say, that though I have a hard time with the implant theory, I'm very very glad you are healed! Thank you for sharing your good news.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Seriouslyone, You are blessed.

May you stay comfortable always.

Its good to see something positive happening to someone.

God Bless you.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Mate,
Great to hear you are healed.
Whatever / however it is, congratulations.

Peace,
Nazgarn

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Anyway... what do you mean by implant exactly. Like alien implant? Or how did your doctor somehow implant something behind your eye?

Yes, like an alien implant. I went to a cadre of doctors. Opthamologists, neurosurgeons, and even had plastic surgery to no avail.
The doctors did not do it, they just tried to CONVINCE me I was not 'seeing' anything on my personal MRI's.
Having had most illnesses known to man, I can recognize a healing from G-d compared to the one's done by doctors.
Your story is very enlightening.Thank you for sharing..
Ask of the White Light entities to heal you eyes..That can happen also.
I am so humbled by my experience, I give thanks everyday for this wondrous gift.
Some of us never have to go through 'dark nights if the soul' and bless them, while others it seems a never-ending battle.
Best to you and keep us apprised..

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I just wanted to say, that though I have a hard time with the implant theory, I'm very very glad you are healed! Thank you for sharing your good news.

Thank you for all the wonderful work you do on this site. You are much admired...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Seriouslyone, You are blessed.

May you stay comfortable always.

Its good to see something positive happening to someone.

God Bless you.

And back to you.There is much that goes on behind the scenes here, and some of it is truly 'not of this world', and I feel blessed that 'some; can see/ know the t-ruth...Bless you.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Mate,
Great to hear you are healed.
Whatever / however it is, congratulations.

Peace,
Nazgarn

Thank you for responding..ANY thing that is positive NEEDS to be enhanced and acknowledged

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Some of us never have to go through 'dark nights of the soul' and bless them, while others it seems a never-ending battle.

I think I am in one of the dark nights of the soul. Any ideas how to overcome it? I've been stuck in the same place for a while now and feel stagnant. I want to move forward with my life, but I just can't seem to figure out how.

even though i dont know you, its nice to hear that you were healed, doctors have no idea what theyre talking about most of the time. i hope more people have sudden miraculous healing so the general public will become more aware of this sort of thing (ie the true God ONE).

[edit on 24-4-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Some of us never have to go through 'dark nights of the soul' and bless them, while others it seems a never-ending battle.

I think I am in one of the dark nights of the soul. Any ideas how to overcome it? I've been stuck in the same place for a while now and feel stagnant. I want to move forward with my life, but I just can't seem to figure out how.

even though i dont know you, its nice to hear that you were healed, doctors have no idea what theyre talking about most of the time. i hope more people have sudden miraculous healing so the general public will become more aware of this sort of thing (ie the true God ONE).

I find what helps me is to avoid negativity in people and places, as I 'see' too much, so in order to stay in a good place, I do meidtation and cleansing of my surroundings because sometimes one receives the bad end of someone's confusion or hate, unwarranted.
Please stay away from anything that has to do with black majick or anything that has to do with conjuring..
Ask that you be surrounded by the Light, knowing only Light can enter into Light, I seek the truth...
Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How can I email you. I have questions I want to ask or email me at [email protected].

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Please stay away from anything that has to do with black majick or anything that has to do with conjuring..
Ask that you be surrounded by the Light, knowing only Light can enter into Light, I seek the truth...
Hope this helps.

Siriusly, I think you misunderstood me.

I do not meddle with any dark magick or dark anything for that matter.

I try to devote as much of my time as I can to God and the truth.

I use a mantra "true love, true light" that has saved me on numerous occassions.

I find that I am protected when I just chant this over and over again.

I have found my way out of the dark night and are continuing with my spiritual progress.

It is always slow, but as I remember hearing as a kid "slow and steady wins the race." The rabbit may have greater sprinting speed, but the turtle always wins in the end...

That's what I shall try to be, a spiritual turtle

Heck, I wouldn't mind being a phoenix either and be reborn a few times heh.

I hope you are still doing well and this information finds its way to you.

Thank you SoulElegance for bumping this up too.

Oh and if you are still having any problems, I could help you be healed with reiki. It has worked for me quite a bit.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

sirius, That's and awsome testamony. I'm glad you're doing well.

Biggie, Sorry to hear about your quandry. I would suggest selling your car and moving to Austin, TX. Lot's of work, inexpensive cost of living, and public transit. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join