It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aforce - my story and the controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Members of ATS,

When I posted on this forum I did it because I thought the story I had to tell would be of interest to all Americans who are relying on our Department of Homeland Security to keep them safe. I considered it to be a "bit of a conspiracy" and thus I came to ATS. I did not present this issue to cause a massive explosion on this forum. I wrote a "journal" that's all.
The allegations in the journal are self explanatory and valid. ATS agreed that the story was interesting enough to be featured on the forum and it was placed. That's all. I have given Val the option to just pull this whole thing for the protection of the board. I did not come here to cause such an uproar. I asked for direction and avenues and opinions. I respect the negative postings and accept them as differing opinions. I will not accept being categorized as something that I am not. Everything in the journal is true. Everything. I was not responsible for the total breakdown of authority after it happened. That breakdown is more meaningful than the attacks themselves. Bottom line, Agricultural aircraft have capabilities that could stagger this Country. The vulnerability to this aircraft is well stated in my "journal". There are absolutely no procedures in place for investigating calls that with this capability, Could Be Terrorism. The avenue of response has been what you don't investigate can never be proven.
That has been the epitaph for Rebel Ridge. It may also be the epitaph for our Country if my conclusions are correct. (And they are)
To close I am taking a verse from "Good Morning Senators" to tie this whole thing up. With the breakdowns of Security with regard to these newest of weapons, an attack could occur, successfully and might not ever be noticed. Death Certificates and Medical Records may be the only clue to the attacks that were accomplished successfully. Knowing what you know about the attacks on Rebel Ridge, do you believe the DHS or the NCDC would ever admit that the event even happened? Please, I just happen to be a guy who knows that "we are in deep trouble" with these aircraft. That's my educated opinion. Do not attack my credibility. I brought this here to provide "Public Awareness" to an atrocity that remains unsolved.
That's all. I read several statements of how I just wasted my time, and that observation unfortunately is one with which I cannot argue. It is very true because I have changed "nothing" in spite of very real evidence to an extreme vulnerability. Do I feel bad about that? Yes I do.

Rick

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm glad that you posted your story, and I'm thankful to the staff and Valhall for getting it up on here in its full form. We need more people like you to bring these things to our attention. I have posted in the Valhall post of your story and look forward to continuing exposure of this story.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You are not causing problems for ATS. Don't even think that. Just make sure we don't cause problems for you!

This story hit close to home for me and that is why I wanted to help all I could. I have experienced the apathy more than once in my life at the local law enforcement level. You have to be bleeding out with a fairly good chance of giving them a murder charge before they want to take threats to your well-being serious.

Some one in the other thread (as well as the spokeslady at the council meeting at which you spoke) stated that aircraft are not in the jurisdiction of the local police. The member here went on to ask "what did you expect them to do?" That's very simple to answer - act as your liaison to the appropriate agency. It is the job of the local law enforcement to act on a citizen's (and in this case multiples citizens') reports of fear to their safety. It does not matter that the airspace may or may not be in their jurisdiction, they have more connections to pass your concerns on to the appropriate agency than you do. They should have acted as the paid stewards they are employed to act as.

Long story short - some one should have showed up at your house on the first instance of multiple 911 calls from your community, or at the very least called the 911 callers back to explain the situation.

There will always be people who do not care about another person's situation. You have to know that. Sometimes the very people who are so adamant some "grand conspiracy" is taking place around them at some lofty level are the same ones that can't see past the nose on their face to realize a systemic breakdown at the local level is the worst thing that can happen to a community's well-being - no matter how small the community - actually it may be more dangerous the smaller the community. The first time one of those members truly needs protection (serve and protect - remember?) from their local police force and they are brushed off at the moment they feel most threatened - they'll understand why this was important enough to you to not let go of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can relate to situations such as this..

When I was about 8 years old, we had someone sitting on our front porch. My father saw this person out there. Called the police, got his handgun and proceeded to the front door.

The guy had apparently heard movement in the house, and left. My father gets in his truck, and goes after the guy. My father stops and shoots the gun into the air, while telling the man to stop- he keeps going.

End result several months later:
A) My father is charged with reckless endangerment. My father's pistol was confiscated.
B) The guy that broke into the house was let go because ' he was intoxicated, and not responsible for his actions'. This is exactly what the letter from the prosecuting attorney's office stated.
C) My father's pistol got lost in the bureacracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Without your post I would not have been educated into instances where inspite of such a massive effort by yourself, there is absolutely no positive response.

Thankyou for the post and the massive amount of information.

Rgds

K23

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ATS is a board with a range of members. Some supportive, some not. No matter what the story was you will find some members who give you a pat on the back and others who will spend their time trying to discredit you in every way possible. I have not posted in the tread as I have fallen into the background simply reading everything.

I have read through the work Val has posted and applaud her tremendously. You also deserve some applause aforce for your dedication towards a just cause. You should not apoligize for anything here, simply continue to do exactly what you have.

I think the Serpo headache will work against you here, some members are not going to believe certain stories as willingly as earlier.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi All,

Sorry to be a so inquistive, however I thought JAK had closed this thread yesterday.

Cheers

Knowledge23

top topics

join