It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim/Annunaki/related articles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've been slowly but surely working on a web of articles in the Myths category.

Getting intitial articles is fairly easy but bringing them up to truly useful standards can be very time consuming.

Nibiru, Nephilim, and Book of Enoch now exist.

Book of Enoch is a particularly tough subject so if we've got bibliophiles running around here it would be great to get some help researching the books historicity: exactly which parts were found at Qumran, which parts were referenced by which church fathers, etc etc.

Grigori/Watchers/Fallen Angels, Deluge/Noah's Flood, and Annunaki are on my list. So are Sitchin and Ancient Astronauts, but I haven't read his books so I'll really need some of his readers for that part.

Anyone else think of some good articles that should be created within this line of thought? I'm sort of trying to work within one field for now and hammer out many related articles so that we have a good resource in that area, then move on to another area.

And as I said- all the help in the world is welcome!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ooh, can't wait to see the outcome of the Enoch Article.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thats a really interesting subject you wrote up there The Vagabond.

I would like to use it in the newsletter at some point in the future...

[edit on 4-23-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Awesome

We really need new pages like that

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hopefully I'll be getting it up to something approaching scholarly standards sometime soon.

Seeing as I don't get to work for Mary Bono this summer afterall (would seem kinda underhanded to intern for her in July then help organize her ouster in November) I guess I'll probably work on TinWiki to stay sharp between semesters.
(I don't believe in summer school- too short to really get the full benefit of a class if you ask me. It's just easy credits if you don't actually care about the fine arts requirement)

Once it's done (at which point I hope for it to be FAR better documented than the Wikipedia article) naturally I'd be honored to have it in the newsletter.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am not certain I understand what it is you are asking Vagabond.

Are you interested in creating a Forum Board within this service devoted to these topics or are you seeking to create a webpage such as follows

www.deliriumsrealm.com...

I have enjoyed studying the "Days of Noah", and found the Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, and recently Atlantis, the Antediluvian World, all have a wealth of detail in respects to your topic.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Any of the above, and likely any ancient text available is archived here for the use of us. Many books/writings are now out of print, so this is one of the few sources of all types of subject matter

Also, I have Heard, Spoken with on air, and done some Emailing with Patrick Heron, Author of The Nephilium and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse. We are in the midst of a debate to be picked up on in June/July when I expect to be finished with Enoch and Atlantis, and can devote some time to research his book. I made a deal to study his book before we continue.

www.nephilimapocalypse.com...

This is a topic which is up my alley, so if there is anything I can assist you in doing, let me know. If I can help, I would be more than pleased to do so.

And I would like to suggest to you, that you consider doing or having something about the Immortals. The Origin, who they where, who they ruled, what effects did they have on civilization. This was something I was thinking about, but find little detail on.

Ciao

Shane

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sorry I've missed your reply for so long Shane.

What I'm talking about is creating detailed articles with reliable citations of evidence on these and related subjects at Tin Wiki

I've been slow moving because of school but because I had such a rough run starting my interest in these subjects because of the large volume of vague, poorly documented, and sometimes embellished information out there, developing TinWiki as a neutral source of factual information and presentations of skeptic and proponent interpretations thereof is near and dear to my heart.

Edit to add: Although I may or may not actually believe everything that Mr. Heron believes, I've heard him speak on Coast to Coast AM and it was extremely interesting and entertaining. I'd love to have your help with these articles if you are familiar with his work, especially if he cites specific evidence in his books that might otherwise be hard to come by.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Vimana article has been started. I'm trying to keep it neuteral without saying anything I don't believe. Comments would be appreciated, especially from believers. It is certainly not my goal to make TinWiki a "debunking" venue- I just want both sides presented so people can make up their own minds.

top topics

join