It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I was forced to go to church as a child, but as I got older I found that religion to be a man made thing designed to control the people and that these religions use GOD for their own gains. You don't need religion to give you contact with God.

Anyway to why I'm posting

I've just heard an interview with a guy called Glenn Kimball. It was truelly fascinating. Go to his site here to find out what he has to say. I wish I'd recorded the interview now.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Did you have a specific link or was it just the whole site? A list of his books are here: www.ancientmanuscripts.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hi sorry, no specific link, the interview talked about lots of things. Like the link between hebrew and English languages and that the mother of Mary spent time in Britain. Go to the resourse page.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I beleive Glen Kimball is a frequent guest on Coast to Coast .. you might find some of the archived shows if you sign up for streamlink.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just commenting on your original text... "you don't need religion to give you contact with God". I've always believed that myself, and thought organized religion is probably the greatest evil...

Kinds reminds me of the movie Stigmata.

Anyway, will be checking out the link, just wanted to comment.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
"you don't need religion to give you contact with God

I've been saying this for years...Organized Religion seeks not to enlighten you but to interpose themselves between you & God (Whichever God you believe in, if any at all) so that they can ultimately control your mind & heart.

Research your religion yourself...And while you're at it, research other religions as well. Eventually you'll find that they all contain most of the same basic, common truths...But in order to find the lies they've inserted, you have to look for the common points amongst them all.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
just define the word religion, and then its latin base...
all context clues to the deception...

new topics

top topics

join