It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quarter for your vote, nutbag!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is almost funny if you don't think too hard about it. Where is the righteous indignation from the "unbiased, mainstream media"?

www.newsmax.com.../10/24/173227

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 09:51 PM
link   
McCallum's campaign director said the prizes, soft drinks and Danish pastries were bribes "to buy the votes of mentally disturbed people," United Press International reported today.

that's funny and just tasteless I can not believe they would stoop that low.

Across the county it seems like there is a lot of voter fraud this election, and mostly by the dems I am delighted to say

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm happy that it is by our opponents, but what ires me to no end is that they can't deal in honesty and fair play. The will of the people is less important than power to them.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They�re desperate and on the run!
and I love it!

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What irks me the most is that this means that it's *legal* to buy votes in Wisconsin...As long as you don't spend more than $1 per vote!

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I can see where you guys are upset: any in roads to that huge Mentally Disturbed voting bloc is infringing on the Republicans core constituency!

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ohh, but he is a Republican so he couldn't possibly have struck off thousands of black and hispanic voters...

Both parties are as bad as each other, the sooner this is realsied the better!

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Fantastic_Damage, when you have to vote, where is going your vote ?

Left ? Right ? Far-left ? far-right ? Center ? Ecologists ? Nudes peoples party ?

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhoenix01
Fantastic_Damage, when you have to vote, where is going your vote ?

Left ? Right ? Far-left ? far-right ? Center ? Ecologists ? Nudes peoples party ?

Huuum....It was a good post ThePhoenix01.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is amazing.I've heard of actively seeking swing voters but.......

Of course all votes are bought.Some by tax cuts some by better services but most of us hold out for more than a quarter and a Danish.

I would suspect that the mentally ill people in question do not have a developed political philosophy and would be influenced in their voting by a family member or carer.If so I would imagine that the democratic party would probably get their votes anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Ohh, but he is a Republican so he couldn't possibly have struck off thousands of black and hispanic voters...

Both parties are as bad as each other, the sooner this is realsied the better!

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you are saying, could you please break it down for this semi-lucid conservative?

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Just tell them that you're voting for "None of the Above" & that you'll cast your *real* vote for an *honest* politician...Should one be born sometime during this eon.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm afraid you'll not be cating anything but a fishing line for a long time, M-D.
Our Governor's race is this month in Alabama, and all the TV ads have convinced me that neither is worthy of my state. I'm writing in Ted Nugent.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Your sig has inspired me to write in a vote for the comedian, Gallagher. The government is already a joke & laughable...We might as well get in a few chuckles before some other country blows up the world, eh?

new topics

top topics

join