It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream that made you say WTF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just wanted to see what the weirdest dream you guys have ever had. Mine was when i was around 9 or 10. I was walking outside when a car pulls up and an elephant jumps out of the backseat and grabs me. He then throws me into the backseat and climbs in so i cant get out. While im fighting and trying to get away i notice a donkey is driving the car. I wake up a few seconds later, right after i see a Giant Rabbit sitting in the passengers seat.

So whats the weirdest dream you remember having?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ahahha that was funny dream. Made me laugh. well I had a really wierd dream where I was on this river... and in a boat. And as I was paddling there was this symbol in the water trying to suck me in. It was a huge circle with tons of numbers and triangles on it...and it did suck me down. I ended up in a dorm room, and there was this girl there with red eyes then I walked up to the wall and I was reading a paper that said River is *something?* I forgot, and...then I woke up. lol...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
lol.
Heres another one i just had. Im in the house that my family use to live in. Everyone knows it haunted by a female ghost. I know her name but forget it as i wake up. i am in my old bedroom and i have to go to the bathroom its around 11pm so its dark outside. Well i go to the bathroom and the lights wont work for me. So I walk back to my room to get dressed and i look back to the bathroom just as the lights come on.

After i get dressed i head back towards the bathroom and the ligths go out again. Well i flip the switches a few times and nothing works so cuss the ghost under my breathe and head downstairs. Before I head down i suddenly get the urge to grab toilet paper so i grab half a roll of TP. As Im running down the stairs a relative tells me they took a picture of just me standing at the top fo teh stairs but guess who showed up in the photo.

I run past them and just say blah, blah, blah cause im kinda scared of this ghost lady. So, I run outside with the half empty roll of TP and see a yard sale going on down the street. SO, I start to run towards until i get a sudden urge to pee. I stop running and as i turn around to run back home my grandmothers dog starts going nuts and snapping at me. (we lived next door to my grandmother.) I Look up to the second floor window of our house and i see the Ghost Lady looking at me laughing. I walk a little closer to the house and starting getting mad cause she is still laughing at me.

I look up and give her the finger then throw the TP down and go back inside and jump on the couch and cover my head while my mother justs looks at me like Im strange but she also knows whats been going on with the the ghost lady.

Oh, a part i left out. As i was heading out the front door i felt like something was trying to hold me back so I told her to Get Away from me! and i walked outside.

When i woke up all i could think of was that Bi##$ tried making me sell a used roll of TP at a yard sale.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hhahahaha you have bizzare dreams! SO do I. I don't have much of those dreams. Sometimes I have visions of things to come...like this American Holocaust. And then I have my astral projections

new topics

top topics

join