It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you can't always depend on your government!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Okay there is this E-mail going around. I really think that this could work. Exxon/mobile is like that biggest gasoline prvider in the world. There so go stop using Exxon and Mobile for your gas. If we can get 300 million people to stop using this brand of gasoline and fuel, then mobile will have to lower there price on there fuel. Guess what then all the other places will have to lower there price on fuel. You know oil company is making a killing. They are laughing at us there like (these humans are so stupid we can tell them any thing and we can get them to buy fuel) Oh my God theres a solar storm coming every body buy fuel! Guess what I'm sick of being hearded around like a bunch of cows. We move from the fields to the milker. Its will never end. We have to stand up for ourselves our Government sure isn't doing it, and why should they they are all getting rich off of us. So lets stop them. Its not just Americans that can do this it is all nations, I know the Brits are sick of paying for fuel. When i went to the UK 2 years ago, I spent 60 dollars on a 8 gallon tank of fuel. That was with the American Dollar. To them it would have been like 35 dollars. So I can just imagine what it is now? Pass this along to every one you know. We do have a chocie in what gas staion we use so let that work for us. You can't tell me that is won't work. Try it and you can show me, wheather or not it could work! PASS THIS ALONG!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We defiantely can't depend on our governments. And in the words of George Bush...

"...When disaster or terrorism strikes you're on your own..."

join