It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Spectators Booed Vice President Dick Cheney RFK Memorial Stadium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The headline said it all Vice President Dick Cheney was booed by thousands of spectators, for at least 80% of the attending fans at the RFK Memorial Stadium booed their lungs out. On the source it self if you click on it you can watch the video clip the humiliation of Vice President Dick Cheney.

prisonplanet.com
A loud mixture of cheers and boos greeted Vice President Dick Cheney on Tuesday as he threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Washington Nationals baseball game.

Cheney, wearing a red Nationals warmup jacket, tossed a pitch that reached Nationals catcher Brian Schneider on one bounce.

The vice president, whose popularity is slumping along with that of President Bush, walked out on the field to cheering and booing from the near-sellout crowd. The boos appeared to be little louder than the cheers at RFK Memorial Stadium.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Lately Mr. Cheney has not shown his face affront of the US public for a while, usually it is Bush and his rather strange speeches addressed to the US public. But the anger that the American people held on Mr. Cheney’s profiting company Halliburton was released on the forth coming of Cheney to the Stadium, after all he is profiting in Iraq and else were, and where others are dieing in combat.

I whish I were there to.

Related News Links:
www.propagandamatrix.com
today.r euters.com
uk.news.yahoo.com
www.washingtonpost.com

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Interseptor]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I was at the game that day. My friend and I were shouting "Four more years! Four more years!"

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Politicians regularly get booed at ball games. I’ve seen Bush 1 and Clinton get hearty boos at O’s games.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Politicians regularly get booed at ball games. I’ve seen Bush 1 and Clinton get hearty boos at O’s games.

top topics

join