It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet censorship????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I ws poking about on another forum and I noticed someone posted videos from inside the insurgency in Iraq (very good videos). Someone may have posted them before.

My point is in this other forum people from England\Ireland got messages saying they werent allowed to show it to them. Can someone verify this?

www.pbs.org...

Mods Im very sorry if I broke any rules This is my first post referencing outside material, I will fix If you let me know

Edit .... I just realised i cant spell

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Tiloke]

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yeah there are alot of organizations that are trying to censor the internet. Alot of them are activist christian group leaders. I remember going to www.ebaumsworld.com... and they were actually forced for a short amount of time by threaten of lawsuit to put "Web" ratings on thie rmedia. I.E. "Web 14", "Web NR" and such. How pathetic, the one form of free speech we have left is being taken away by frightened psychopath christians.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I live in England and had no problem with any messages. I could view the videos ok.
Maybe they were censored, but now its been lifted?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes i can confirm that, when i try to view what you present i get this..."We regret that we are unable to stream this video for visitors from the U.K. and Ireland due to a contractual rights agreement with the BBC."

new topics

top topics

join