It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK they got the sniper but....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 06:25 PM
link   
but isn't it just a little too lucky that he happens to be a Moslem anti american?....

I am not saying its a conspiracy at all, its all true, but how much of what they tell us about this guy is accurate, and how much is purely to feed the propaganda machine that is steamrolling along....

For example the Bali bombing may have been purely internal politics .. according to many analysists....

[Edited on 24-10-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Conspiracys are reals. But don't see them everywhere.

Muslims aren't pro-US,you know it.And for the moment, USA ( + Israel and all waestern nations ) and muslims are not good friends.

What's happened is " normal ".

This guy is muslim, ok. But he's crazy also.
He has mental problems. I have heard he was a Desert Storm vet. You can't come back from a war without any mental problems. May be his place is in an asylum, and not in jail ?

But you have right. He have chosed the " good " period to do his " job". We have to stay aware !

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Both GWB and Prime minister howard must have big grins on there faces.

And don't forget the russian Premier.

With the hostage situation going on at the moment in russia, he will have a free hand to declare his war on terrorism.

The timing of all this does may you sit up and think.

Coincidence or Conspiracy. ?

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes, one can come home from a war without mental problems. I believe they said he was combat engineer, which isn't the same as a ranger or Delta.
This man has been totally enveloped by hatred. His hatred, combined with a radical twisting of the "religion of peeeeace" (NOI) made him the creature he is, not the Army. The nonsense of blaming the Army or the Gulf War is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I dont think it was the sniper. Yes im way to synical but come on. Tehy find him about 4-5 hours after the news conference in the early morning. Lady sees him and his son sleeping in a car. Lets think about his first. Why would someone be driving around truck stops late at night???? I can understand plice but a women. I highly doubt she was watchin a tv and was like hmm i wanna got out and look. Mostly people who got to truck stops are truckers or ppl who have benn on the rode for a long time. But they do not have tvs and probly didnt see the news briefing maybe heard a dicription but no pic. THats make me susposcious. Also the timing concerns me. A couple dyas after he threatins children they catch him. They new by the knee-jerking effect that took place when they first annoinced it that the ppl would go into suclusion and mass hysteria. They didnt want it. Why not find a man who hates america who was in a war(which the media would tell u he was an engineer but make him sound like a hardcore delta or soemtin) and on top of it all say he is a american hating muslim. THe general public woudl belive it in a heart beat. only those who look at it a differnt way could see the irony and suspicion.

new topics

top topics

join