It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surivilism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is a site called "The Rebel Domain" in which it uses the writings and actions of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold as a basis for a movement which is based around an Anarchist system.

Check out the site and the forum:

www.therebeldomain.com...

Tell us what you think.

I had a look around and it seems to me the owner of the site is aiming for a "Survivilist" state in which people act on their "Instincts", similar to that of animals in the wild.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by DrTim]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The instincts for survival are in every form of life on this planet, a state that acts primarly on that instinct is just like any other state, although now we have technology as to help us survive with ease, in my view they just want to be warriors, a warrior lives to struggle, why give up your life of the hardworking man for a state that has no form of civility and law? simply to have to actually strive to survive, a state of regression? there never will be a utopia but to go as far as to make a state that runs off instincts is just asking for trouble. move to Africa, im sure you can find a place out there that is what you are wanting. where you have to use instincts to survive.

EDIT: also i can't seem to get that link to work for me, id like to read on what he had to say

[edit on 4-6-2006 by SIOFundialed]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The site is no longer active, and the writings that were once on it were complete crap.

I know some of the people that were active on that site, a bunch of confused anarchy wannabe teenagers

But i promise you, that site had nothing of interest to read.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Jex and I created the site in discussion.

The site did not promote any political agenda whatsoever. It was merely a community site for people who chose to live by their own standards as opposed to following crowds or societal acceptances.

The political system of Modern Survivalism is not about turning the world wild and having everyone live off their instincts. That's a common misconception put into circulation by groups trying to undermine what it really is. Modern Survivalism gets its name from the fact that it promotes ideologies focusing foremost on the survival of a society i.e. economic and social issues. There are laws and everyone isn't running amok in complete chaos. The very roots of it strive to eradicate things that delimit the people, to dismiss vulnerabilities found within the nation.

The site isn't active at the moment but it will be. The Rebel Domain is currently on hiatus awaiting a 2007 re-launch.

top topics

join