It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is in "2012"??????????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've been hearing in other threads about disasters in 2012. Anyone have an idea what this is about????????

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Pizza,

where have you been lately when we were talking about said subject?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sorry NEO haven't been on in a while.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
People have been predicting the end of the world for centuries. I'm beginning to question the credibility of these "end of the world" theories. I mean, just read the supermarket tabloids!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
2012 is the given date that the world ends its current cycle by the Mayans.
Wether or not the world will actaully end im not sure, we could just simply move on to a next level of humanity.
Deep

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The world will not end in 2012. It is my belief that extraterrestrials will finally make their presence fully known beyond a shadow of a doubt to the entirety of humanity. No more cover ups. I don't know what will happen afterwards, but I do think this will happen that year.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Maybe they will bring about this "NWO"
Change they way we percieve life and the things we take for granted.
Of course it will effect some religions drasticly esp those god loving christians.
Deep

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
No one can possibly know whe the world will end and if the person is out there let them come forward and let it be known!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
astronomically there is supposed to be an alignment of forces on that date...
and depending on what side people align themselves on there may be several potentialities...

the sides you may be pondering?...

serving others/good=god in all...
serving self/bad=only one god we try to attain...
and really there is no distinction for it all balances out and creates harmony...

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i just posted on this topic, well sort of.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There is a book available hat is very comprehensive in its approach to this subject. It is called The Mayan Cosmogenesis
2012. It supplements the notion that the Mayan calender is based on the sun and moon cycles, the solar passing of 'ages' and was so precise as to rival at then chronological precision. If all were true why exactly did it then end abruptly on Dec. 23, 2012 @ 3:47 pm.?

It all has to do with the quadra-polarity of the sun and the magnetosphere's relationship in regards to its effects on surrounding bodies and the physics thereof.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
but it is being pushed under the rug by most...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
the end of the Fractal Time Wave as described by Terrance McKenna, calculated from the I Ching, also predicts a maximal compression of novelty[whatever that is] on this date.deoxy.org

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
or a time singularity perhaps...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
the alpha and omega...
or a time singularity perhaps...

Revelations 1.8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega." says the Lord God,

"who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighy."

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The world can in in a few secs, an hour, a day, or next century and beyond, you never know.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
the chaos is rising, soon we will be in the fully chaotic state, then the rebirth will begin, i think it could take till 2012

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   

2012 is the given date that the world ends its current cycle by the Mayans.

Correct. However, I think we're looking at WWIII a little sooner than that...

However, I'll be willing to put 100 to 1 odds that the world doesn't end in 2012...$100... place your bets!

(figuring of course, that if I'm right, I'll be rich, and if I'm wrong, we'll all be dead anyways, so nobody gets paid...
)

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A couple of months ago, I was watching a program on the Bible Code on Discovery or The Learning Channel, not sure which. But, within the Bible Code they found a matrix of code that listed 2012, The Earth, and an astroid. Just food for thought...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the bible code is on the surface it's not written in code the way they say, thats just crap i think, might have some meaning but very little. if u ask me people shoudl figure out what the bible is really telling us to do

top topics

<<   2 >>

join