It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
wth
Saw was craptastic.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm not really saying they repeated stuff. I'm saying shouldn't repeat stuff to prevent it from going stale. The only thing they really repeated was the head trap. But they did not keep it the same in the 2nd movie. They gave it a new look and stuff which I liked.

I liked in the second one how you got to know Jigsaw better. You learned more about him. I also like the clown on the bike Jigsaw uses and the laugh it has.

IMO Saw is definetly one of the best horror/thriller movie to come out recently.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In Saw 3 I want to see his victims actually fight back a bit better of course I still want some gore, but I want him to go DOWN!

That clown= oh yes!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The two Saw movies definetly didn't lack gore.
I also think seeing the victims fight back would be a good idea.

In the 1st movie they had the 2 people locked in that washroom. And in the 2nd the had 8 people locked in that house. So I think a good idea for the 3rd movie would to have more people trapped somewhere. Like, maybe have 10-12 people instead of 8 for the third movie.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There's been some right good threads on the various Saw forums at imdb, I'd link them here but most of them are gone because their post-management system is so useless.

There was a whole bundle of joke posts about Saw sequels, and Saw taglines that you'd never see.

Stuff like "Saw 3 - don't worry if you fall asleep as there'll be the whole film in a flashback at the end"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join