It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw 3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was looking around at movies that are going to be coming out and noticed that they are making a third Saw movie. It is supposed to be coming out October 27th of this year. I've seen the first two Saw movies. I thought they were both good. I thought the first was better though. What are your thoughts on the Saw sequal?

Here's a couple sites on the movie:
www.imdb.com...
movies.go.com...

I also got a question about Saw 2. I got the impression that the Jigsaw killer died in the movie when they showed him in the van. But on www.imdb.com on the Saw 3 page it say Jigsaw will be in the movie. So, did he die or what in the second film?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
SAW II SPOILER!

No he has not died, the girl who has teamed with him is going to carry on with him because he does seem to be running on his last breath. I loved the first 2 and wait impatiently for the third installment.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think the third movie would spoil it all.

Please directors dont make another movie!!!

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oni how could you not hope to see a third movie after how they have left everything up in the air. I am normally against sequals or movies trying to stretch out the series for every dollar possible, but I really see each of these movies individually as a success along with how everything is strung together.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i loved how saw I ended...

in saw II, i really wanted to see if the doctor from saw I survived...

i guess he didn't...

this might mean that the cop from saw II died at the end too...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is what I love about these films, alot of loose ends waiting to be tied up. The release around halloween is good timing, and its becoming an annual ritual for me to go to the theatres to see it.

To anyone who has not seen these 2 films I would recommending renting the two of them for a night.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I loved the first 2 and wait impatiently for the third installment.

I also loved the first two. I thought they were really good. And I can't wait for the third one.

I am normally against sequals or movies trying to stretch out the series for every dollar possible, but I really see each of these movies individually as a success along with how everything is strung together.

I agree. It's the same with remakes also. It was a kind of horror movie we have not seen before. Where the killer doesn't actual "kill" anyone. IMO I thought unlike some horror movie the Saw movies had a good storyline to them. And I am a big horror movie fan. They left the door open for a sequal to this movie with the ending they had.

I'll be waiting to see what kind of traps "Jigsaw" and Amanda come up with in the third movie. I'm glad to that Jigsaw is not dead. I wanted to see him in the third movie.

Originally posted by they see ALL
I loved how saw I ended

Me too. It's one of the best endings I've seen.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah it really was one of the better endings to any movie I have ever seen. The original saw came out of nowhere for me, I purchased it without knowing anything about it or ever seeing a preview. Me and my girlfriend watched it and at the end I was ready to stand up and clap.

Alot of good writing is happening with these movies before any film is used

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
With a lot of movie they try to get you to think one person is the "bad guy" but who really isn't the "bad guy". They want to suprise you at the end of the movie. But a lot of the time it does not suprise me a lot. But with the movie Saw they had me convince it was the one guy was the Jigsaw killer. Then at the end of the movie you get that twist. They did suprise me on that. They did get me good with that surprise ending.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yeah sometimes I normally hook the secret behind the movie about half way through but never did I ever imagine that happening in Saw. It was another Sixth Sense for myself.

Really knocked me out of my seat.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I love both and the bit in the 2nd were the woman is thrown into the pit of syringes ahhh i nearly died!!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yeah she had gotten all those needles stuck in her.
I liked the hand trap in the second film.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When the man sliced the back of his neck off to get the number!! ewwww!!

nasty nasty nasty!! and also i agree when that man chucked her into the pit of needles!! ewww!

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Another crazy one was when the guy got trapped inside the furnace and got burned alive.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
.....i agree when that man chucked her into the pit of needles!! ewww!

Oni x x

That part actualy made me feel physicly sick. That would be one of the worst things that could happen to a person.

I agree that they should make the third one, but no more after this. I dont want the film do go stale.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I would say that all depends on how it ends pickle. I mean I really don't see this series of films going down the tubes.

If the third one ends, and I am sketchy about another sequal at all, I will be right with you on that. But so far after the first and second, I have been dying for more.

I am optimistic to see that trend continue.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
I agree that they should make the third one, but no more after this. I dont want the film do go stale.

I would say that all depends on how it ends pickle. I mean I really don't see this series of films going down the tubes.
If the third one ends, and I am sketchy about another sequal at all, I will be right with you on that. But so far after the first and second, I have been dying for more.

I would not want the film to go stale either. And do think they should make a third Saw movie also. If they were to make a 4th film one way to keep it from going stale is not to be repetitive. Stay with new ideas and don't repeat them in the sequal.

I think with the exception of the head trap, how they had a different variation in the second film. They took the original idea from the 1st film and gave it a different look & way to get it off in the 2nd film.

Like I said I want to see a third Saw movie. I would also want to see a 4th only if they could make it work and have it be a good movie like the first two. And aren't making a sequal just to make a sequal. "Cause I wouldn't wont to see a good movie like the Saw movies end up with like 4 or 5 bad sequal when they can keep it real good with only 2 or 3 good sequals.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The first two were amazing, but I can see this turning into Final Destination, the same basic principle, just repeated each time, I guess it works though.

Halloween should be dandy this year for once!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't really think its the same thing being repeated though. I mean the first one you had no idea who Jigsaw was really, and then the second one was like a behind the scenes type approach.

I can't wait to see what comes of the third.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I guess so, but deep down, once you've chucked the story away, it's just alot of people getting killed.

I got a bad feeling about Saw 3 though, I reckon they'll kill it. Let's just hope I'm wrong eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join