It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just who do we think we are?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Like I've said before I travel to almost every county in every state in America and none of the stuff I read here comes near to what is or is not reality. Some of you don't like Bush, but if you are going to sit back on a couch drinking a diet Cokes while waiting for American Idol to start and in the meantime post up a few silly conspiracies, who are you? You are no different. We are not peasants that have no brains and have been lied too by Bush, we are people at war and some of you jokers better get with it because our enemies are. Think about it, what really changes when you click-off the Tube and PC box each night? Nothing. You wake up and yet again it looks like either a melted car in Iraq, or some giant put out a massive cigar on a car in Iraq right? " Click! ". That's about as far as I'm going with that one. I hear about how Cheney made 80 million or so last year, but then again Tom Cruise made 200 million. Billionair Government vs Billionair Hollywood. No difference if you really think about it. Just as with the government you really have no say who the next star will be. We all just get in line either way. Be it free Government cheese or some 500 screened JUMBO THEATER to watch a movie about people who get in line for Cheese. We are at war with the Middle East more or less and if you think patronizing them or illegals will make them your PAL,think again slow poke. Americas problems are simple : we are in search of Hitler before we can make a commitment to a war that has been rolling long before even Clinton was around. Want to blame Bush? Go ahead, Iran still wants you as dead as him. Get with it. They are.

join