It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are not used for Food!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Dear technologically challenged human

We forget that you are still using electro mechanicals for your puny computers.

Of course, the database by itself is 45 terrabytes for the Milky Way only. When we looked at the Kray Computers at the pinnacle of your technology we realised that our hand comms have more power than even those.

We can only suggest that you wait another 1,200 of your years for your humble infantile efforts to advance enough to even communicate with a simple replicator.

But we forgot.....you will soon annihilate yourselves again.

Oh well, at least we tried.

PR

...............................COMMUNICATION ENDS .............................

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Pleiadian Recon]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
But still..."Soylent Green is people!"

It's true...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You are wrong about the intelegence scale of all humans there are some of us that far exede the rest. As I mentioned there is a Comm link store but i forgot to mention something about it.
The store is disquised as a Radio Shack( another human store) but a friend of mine managed to smuggle various extra-terrestrial technological secrets which lead to them being developed and kept in a secret area below the store.

Also the entire human race will not be whiped out durring a nuclear war. The reason is that my friend is a Parralel Universe Entity that travels in this world in a human body and the destruction of the human race in a nuclear war would ruin his plan to set up a galactic empire. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan along with the September 11th attacks on the United States were infact part of his plan.

<< 1   >>

join