It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing from the future: with sound and light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I heard that in the future when we can heal anything at all, all healing is done in subtle ways by chanelling orgone energy and utilising tools such as light and sound healing. Can anyone supply any links to this?

Also check out my website
naturalhealer.bravehost.com...

Its the biggest database on things that prevent cancer.

See if you can spot anything new i can add to it.

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Freeman]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I heard that in the future when we can heal anything at all, all healing is done in subtle ways by chanelling orgone energy and utilising tools such as light and sound healing. Can anyone supply any links to this?

Really? You heard this from whom? A man from the future I would presume, seeing as no one can predict the future.

Also check out my website
naturalhealer.bravehost.com...

Its the biggest database on things that prevent cancer.

Somehow I doubt a one-page website listing 8 items and giving a 2-3 sentence description of each is the "biggest database" of anything...

~MFP

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I heard it from a Mystic, yes a vision, so?
I asked if anyone got links.

As for database, check out this #:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It is the biggest, it comes from someone in the know. If you know something else please feel free to add.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That's odd. I just googled "holistic cancer cures" and this was the first website that came up: www.lifepositive.com...

Obviously much larger and more extensive than yours. So...remind me again how yours is the biggest?

Also, I was once told by a "mystic" (we have a lot of gypsies in Firenze who say thay are mystics), that the world was going to end in the year 2000...I'm still here.

~MFP

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think you are missing the point.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well then please, enlighten me, what is the point? Your wording was fairly unambiguous: "the biggest atabase of cancer cures", which it most certainly is not. Also, you profess to have found out about the future of medicine from a mystic, hardly a reliable source. Did this mystic predict the London subway bombings, by any chance?

~MFP

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Also, you profess to have found out about the future of medicine from a mystic, hardly a reliable source. Did this mystic predict the London subway bombings, by any chance?

Med student...why don't you chill out and get off your high horse and get off this poster's back. You made your point. You don't believe what the poster has to say. Do you honestly have nothing better to do than ride this person? If you have nothing better to do, then I am curious as to the validity of who you say you are. I would think a 4th year med student wouldn't have the time to bother with this and would be above bullying someone just for the sake of the bullying.

Why don't you use your vast education and find something of value to add to a thread??

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes, you're one to talk, EB. How many times have you been warned now for being rude, off topic, condescending, and just nonpersonable?

My posts weren't meant just to poke fun, they were showing that there is no science or medical background to the post, and thus it is pointless, much like your comments in various other threads.

I would think a 4th year med student wouldn't have the time to bother with this

You're right. We never get days off, especially on religious holidays in a country that is the seat of Catholic power.

~MFP

[edit on 4/16/2006 by bsl4doc]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
PUBMED search results

While light or sound is not a cure-all, it does have its uses as backed up by some studies on PUBMED.

JDub

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Can you post links to the PubMed articles you are referring to? I may be using the wrong keywords in my search I searched using "light treament" "light cure" "sound treatment" "sound cure" and found nothing related to this topic. Again, I may just be using different or wrong terms. Thanks for actually using a peer reviewed source, it's a VERY welcome change around here.

~MFP

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I apologize. When I posted the link to PUBMED, it cleared my search results on the site so it didn't show anything that I found in my search.

Using "Photo Therapy", I found the following study near the top of the list. I discounted laser surgeries.

Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2005 May-Jun;71(3):155-60. Related Articles, Links

Photodynamic therapy in dermatology.

Nayak CS.

Department of Dermatology, BYL Nair Hospital and TN Medial College, Mumbai, India. [email protected]

Photodynamic therapy is a new modality of therapy being used for the diagnosis and treatment of many tumors. It is now being increasingly used for skin tumors and other dermatological disorders. With its range of application it is certainly the therapy of the future. Its mechanism of action is by the Type II photo-oxidative reaction. The variables are the photosensitizer, the tissue oxygenation and the light source. It has been used to treat various disorders including Bowen's disease, actinic keratoses, squamous cell carcinomas, basal cell carcinomas, and mycosis fungoides. The side-effects are fortunately mild and transient. Newer photosensitizers like methyl aminolevulinate hold a lot of promise for better therapy.

Publication Types:
Review

PMID: 16394402 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

As I said in my above post, it is not a cure-all, but they are finding more uses for light therapy. I found a bunch of abstracts for light killing bacteria in the lab, but it wasn't what I was really looking for.

I also did not link to "sound therapy" that listed using sound waves to destroy kidney stones and such.

I found some other studies about "sound therapy" on there, but I'm too tired to bring up all the abstracts and read them to see if they showed positive or negative results.

Best,

JDub

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yeah, using ultrasounds on kidney stones is a fairly common treatment method. The light though, that's intriguing. I'd heard of it being used on bacterial colonies before, mostly the bacterial death is due to some sort of resonance due to excited electrons producing free radicals. This system would seemingly be too dangerous to use in human systems. The abstract you posted lists tissue oxygenation as an important factor. Perhaps this, moreso than the light, is the key. Oxygen can help alleviate some free radical damage, as well as allow for proper cell-cell signaling and allow Natural Killer cells to reach what would otherwise be anoxic portions of the tissue.

~MFP

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You're right. We never get days off, especially on religious holidays in a country that is the seat of Catholic power.

Oh I'm sorry med student, I didn't realize people weren't allowed to get sick on holidays in Italy. I didn't know that doctors and med students had holidays off and the sick were on their on those days. My bad! So doctors are much like veterinarians in Italy?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh I'm sorry med student, I didn't realize people weren't allowed to get sick on holidays in Italy. I didn't know that doctors and med students had holidays off and the sick were on their on those days. My bad! So doctors are much like veterinarians in Italy?

EB, you fail to realize my first job right now is that of a student. I follow a clinical curriculum, and am still responsible for exams and boards. I am not a doctor yet, as you have been apt to point out, often.

You really need to get a life.

~MFP

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
nevertheless, i can supply you with a few links

Blood electrification therapy:

ultrasound cancer treatment:

ionic / electric cancer treatment, rather obscure

comprehensive site with tons of stuff which you can easily get lost in:

from above site

not much in the way of orgone, though, but these are all energy based alternative approaches.

you probably won't read many of them, so pick the ones you're most interested in

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Long Lance]

new topics

top topics

join