It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Scenario: Mexicans the possible new Jews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
To preface, I have no evidence to support this, only theory.

In Nazi Germany, the fascist police state we all know too much about, the Jews were extreminated in arguably one of the top 5 worst acts of the past 200 years. If you buy into the information that our war on terror is just another mockup excuse to lead globalization into a new frontier... do you think it is possible America's "jews" will be the Mexicans? The protests on the 10th kind of make you wonder, and I believe there are more protests coming in to other cities if I am not mistaken. Could the Mexicans protesting be thrown into a FEMA internment camp?

[edit on 13-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Japanese-Americans were round up and put intodetainment camps in the US during WWII. So it would be nothing new. By the way, how do you round up 12 million people?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Could the Mexicans protesting be thrown into a FEMA internment camp?

It is my hope that "ILLEGAL" mexicans, irish, nigerians, etc, etc, etc do get thrown in to camps then sent OUT of my country. Please note the term ILLEGAL!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It is my hope that American's will drop this whole illegal/legal immigrant BS and see what the real issues are here. Putting people in camps may sound like fun but it does nothing to solve the root problem at hand here namely that America is run in the interests of the rich and not the average American.
By the way I don't know if Mexicans are the new Jews but they are definitely the new Italians.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

In Nazi Germany, the fascist police state we all know too much about, the Jews were extreminated in arguably one of the top 5 worst acts of the past 200 years. If you buy into the information that our war on terror is just another mockup excuse to lead globalization into a new frontier... do you think it is possible America's "jews" will be the Mexicans?

well jaguarmike, it is a thought-provoking scenario, and one which one must be on guard against in any freedom-loving society.

In the case of the Jews in Germany: Europe had a long history of demonizing the Jews and carrying out occasional pogroms against them. In a sense, it was a much older and broader antipathy than anything going against the Mexicans. Just look at the alacrity with which many occupied nations (ie France, Poland, etc) rounded up and turned over their Jewish population.

Also, actual state-sanctioned persecution (the Nuremberg Laws) was preceeded by many years of the most vile and overt forms of propaganda, including tying the Jewish people into Germany's loss in WWI (the "stab in the back" propaganda).

In other words, the predisposition of many in Europe to hate the jews (or simply "not get involved") was ancient. Plus, the overt violence of the Nazi regime also militated against much support for the Jewish people.

I'm not saying that it couldn't happen here; only that the Europeans were a lot more thoroughly prepped for it, psychologically, and the govenments were able to pull it off as easily as they did because of the Nazi's well-known penchant for using overwhelming and public violence against internal "enemies".

And, as darkelf noted, how do you round up 12 million people, the majority of whom are males in the prime of life, and who might be a lot more willing to resist. Or simply recross the border to safety in Mexico?

It is my opinion that some "conspiracy" of enormous magnitude, say, giving active assistance to a terrorist network, would have to be pawned off on the American people before they would sit quietly and watch the government haul people, en masse, off to camps.

It took a massive surprise attack by japan on Pearl harbor, and the ensuing fear of an invasion of the West Coast, to awaken latent anti-Japanese nativism to the point where the government could put people into camps.

And, despite the issues regarding security, worker status, etc., I still believe the current anti-immigration debate is fueled, to a large degree, by good ol' American Nativism.

I do think some "significant incident", ala Pearl Harbor or 9/11, could easily plumb the depths of that Nativist impulse in America to bring swift retaliation, of the sort you speak of, against the Mexican population.

Good question you raised

new topics

top topics

join