It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brians Dreams??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen this guys web site?? He wakes himself up to write down his dreams at night, and post them here www.briansprediction.com...

Look at his April 2006 dreams. Is this weird, or do you think this guy is a wack job? Some of this stuff is very interesting

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I just get my credit card to find out!

LOL

Seriously mate, look at the main focus of this guy "Money", useless!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Not only do i know about him, i'm suscribed to his emails.

He bombards you with junk. He changes his predictions too.

I'm no prophet (though i'd like to think so sometimes
) and i could predict war in the horizon real soon.

Your winning lottery numbers will be: 5-7-23-42-10

If you win, i want half.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Oh no. Not HIM again! This is the guy who back-edits his site. He'll make predictions (the New Bedford, MA guy who attacked the people at the gay bar comes to mind) and if they are later proved to be wrong removes the original prediction on his site. He's a scam artist. It's all about money. He peppers his site with warnings for people (If you know a Terry that works in an office tell her to leave for work 30min later. I see a terrible car crash) to instill fear. I hope he gets his personals caught in his zipper today.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
O yeah, this guy's a nut and you can see lots of discuss about him in the previous thread Brian (Again): World Wiped Out 9/11/2006. My personal favorite fact was that he claims to be able to predict lottery results, but has to run Google ads on his site for revenue. He's just fishing for money.

Originally posted by dbates
Wait a min! This guy has predicted 100's of lottery numbers correctly and he has to run google ads on his web-site for revenue?

PLEASE VIST OUR SPONSORS

[edit on 13-4-2006 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Oh no. Not HIM again! This is the guy who back-edits his site. He'll make predictions (the New Bedford, MA guy who attacked the people at the gay bar comes to mind)

did he make a prediction about this incident and then retract it? i actually live only 20 minutes from new bedford, so that kinda makes me laugh.not the shooting of course, just that it would be mentioned on this site.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'll tell you my first thought about this guy....I just wanted to know what you guys thought too..... I think he reads the paper or internet news....and draws this stuff to make people think he's had a dream about it. I have never paid him no money....anything I saw, I saw for free....so I'm not sure money is his motivation?? Maybe..I'll read the other thread, and lay this wack o to rest.

Thanks,
Jen

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Brian's saying as of 4/17, withinn
48 hours the attack against Iran will start.

Lets see how he does on this one. He might actually have a live one here

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have faith in Brians dream reading. I would love to see him do something about the Falon Albury girl. I have had visions in my sleep that she is NOT in the Bahamas but in the states. I see NY. Her name is like Mary or Maredith and she is happy and does not know the truth. I really wish Brian could do a dream test on her missing case so I know if I can start forgetting about the dream I had and try to see if I see anything else! PLEASE BRIAN DO IT!! .

top topics

join