It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two disturbing 9/11 tapes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here is a link for the calls placed by Melissa Doi and Kevin Cosgrove. They were made from the 83rd and 105th floors of the WTC.

These are really sad and disturbing. If any mods want to take them off feel free. These tapes came from the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui.

www.ogrish.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If a lot of people got out of the building then how would the occult elite have enough sacrifices to please their god?

Their had to be dead people as part of the occult sacrifice... what was the total dead from 911 btw... it was a weird number at that the last one I saw.

Hmm don't people call 911 too??

Is this a coincidence or what?? why are they the same?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Kevin Cosgrove one was horrible. You could actually hear the building collapsing. The horror he must have felt. I hope it was painless.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
To be truthful I haven't listened to them. It would affect me. No one should be put through that kind of suffering, especially for some political reasons on whom-so-ever's part!

GOD BE WITH THEM

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think they sound fake. Has anyone heard about military advancements in voice faking technology? the second sound clip is also very unintelligable.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockDJ
Has anyone heard about military advancements in voice faking technology?

Yeah, I have. The Pentagon's had it for a few years now but I can never find news references or etc. to the tech being attained.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why do they sound fake? Is there something in them that does not sound right?

top topics

join