It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 million supposed hard workers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Firstly I don't think there are 11 million illegals doing all of the jobs that nobody else wants to do. There are 300,000,000 hard working USA grade taxpays that are sick of being blamed for supposed evil jobs like, lawn mowing or making a bed at a Hotel. Geuss who did all of this crap before half of Mexico moved in? Gringos that's who. I'm getting sick of all of these BS stories in which suddenly everybody is a " hard worker " who does jobs evil gringos won't It's a joke and it's proof that there is no respect for Americas laws. As soon as Congress gives this voting BLOCK of BS artists who all say they work on a farm ( except in my town where they run the City council and Mexicans are mowing rich Mexicans lawns ) don't expect the GRINGOS to respect laws of the JOKELAND USA. there are only 300,000,000 million of us and we are sick of this mass pity pod BS crapola story. One thing I hope illegals do is use eminent domain to force Bush to hand over his stupid ranch.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
Firstly I don't think there are 11 million illegals doing all of the jobs that nobody else wants to do. There are 300,000,000 hard working USA grade taxpays that are sick of being blamed for supposed evil jobs like, lawn mowing or making a bed at a Hotel. Geuss who did all of this crap before half of Mexico moved in? Gringos that's who. I'm getting sick of all of these BS stories in which suddenly everybody is a " hard worker " who does jobs evil gringos won't It's a joke and it's proof that there is no respect for Americas laws. As soon as Congress gives this voting BLOCK of BS artists who all say they work on a farm ( except in my town where they run the City council and Mexicans are mowing rich Mexicans lawns ) don't expect the GRINGOS to respect laws of the JOKELAND USA. there are only 300,000,000 million of us and we are sick of this mass pity pod BS crapola story. One thing I hope illegals do is use eminent domain to force Bush to hand over his stupid ranch.

Just because they are hard-workers, which they probably are, doesn't mean they should get to jump to the front of the line. For every hard working Mexican that enters our country illegally there is probably one european/asian/african that is MUCH better educated and just as hard of a worker trying to get here legally.

When I lived it Italy I always heard how difficult it was for an Italian to get a Visa in the U.S. The illegals are taking advantage of the U.S' pourous borders and deep pockets, citizenship for these 11 mil shouldnt be an option maybe a work visa, it isnt fair to everyone else!

Finally, to see illegals demanding rights on T.V. is ridiculous. Do you know what would happen if a Guatemalan or American protested for those same rights in Mexico? They would be thrown in jail, potentially for a few years.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

One thing I hope illegals do is use eminent domain to force Bush to hand over his stupid ranch.

If that happens it will prove once and for all that there IS a God!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

One thing I hope illegals do is use eminent domain to force Bush to hand over his stupid ranch.

after reading your above quote, I doubt that would be enough to prove God's existence to you. You sound like the kinda guy who would require physical proof, i.e.. an article in the NY Times declaring God to exist anything less to you is probably just heresay.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit

Originally posted by passenger

after reading your above quote, I doubt that would be enough to prove God's existence to you. You sound like the kinda guy who would require physical proof, i.e.. an article in the NY Times declaring God to exist anything less to you is probably just heresay.

Ok, you got me there! Point for you Cellerdweller. I can't even defend myself. Of course the NY Times would NEVER lie, that's obvious to all.
Perhaps I should have said it would prove that there is justice in the world. The point is I agree with the sentiment that Bush should get a taste of his own medicine. So far he and his cronies have only benefitted, maybe not politically but surely financially, in some way. He needs to stop selling out this country for a short-term gain. The situation is escalating and the admistration seems unable or unwilling to stop it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Speaking of which, I read a story yesterday that I thought was great. Here's a snippit:

(2006-04-11) — In a grassroots counterprotest against yesterday’s nationwide rallies by illegal aliens, today millions of documented U.S. citizens took to their desks, factories, shops and other job sites to demonstrate their commitment to U.S. law and the American work ethic.

Police estimated that the crowds exceeded 220 million people, but they reported no incidents of violence.

Many workplaces flew the American flag, as usual, to express their ongoing devotion to the values and freedoms for which generations of U.S. troops have fought and died.

Rest of the story

I don't understand why, if they're all illegal, the police didn't just start arresting everyone, processing them, and at least getting them into the system so we're aware of who's in this country. You know, enforce the law...Oh, right, forgot, it's an infringement of civil rights to enforce a nation's law.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Speaking of which, I read a story yesterday that I thought was great. Here's a snippit:

(2006-04-11) — In a grassroots counterprotest against yesterday’s nationwide rallies by illegal aliens, today millions of documented U.S. citizens took to their desks, factories, shops and other job sites to demonstrate their commitment to U.S. law and the American work ethic.

Police estimated that the crowds exceeded 220 million people, but they reported no incidents of violence.

Many workplaces flew the American flag, as usual, to express their ongoing devotion to the values and freedoms for which generations of U.S. troops have fought and died.

Rest of the story

I don't understand why, if they're all illegal, the police didn't just start arresting everyone, processing them, and at least getting them into the system so we're aware of who's in this country. You know, enforce the law...Oh, right, forgot, it's an infringement of civil rights to enforce a nation's law.

Or at least run a Border Patrol(la migra) Jeep through the protest. That would of showed them the rights they are entitled to.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I don't understand why, if they're all illegal, the police didn't just start arresting everyone, processing them, and at least getting them into the system so we're aware of who's in this country.

The problem with that ideal is. . . that will make a complete mess of the protesters and turn them into a full blown riot, after all most of them Are illegal so is nothing to follow up on them in case of a riot.

By Low Orbit
Or at least run a Border Patrol(la migra) Jeep through the protest. That would of showed them the rights they are entitled to.

Violence breed violence, I see your true colors shiny true. . .

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, what about this idea:

But using tracking bugs, not bullets
I'm suuuuuure that would go over well with the ATS crowd

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well, what about this idea:

Remember the protest are very well organized and very well funded so any attempt to stop any of the protesters can turn into a very violent and perhaps bloody event.

Violence only breed violence.

And to tell you the truth these people are so well organized that they Are causing the desirable impact.

BTW remember they are exercising the same rights that is only reserve to American citizens.

The irony.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why not stuff them all inside large trash bags, tie a knot, and throw them in the ocean?

Of course i am kidding. They are very hard workers and its BUSH'S fault. He's the one who can do something but doesnt- too much time spent with Fox over who's coffee is better.

Vicente is under the impression he can do what he wants- and BUSH gave him that IMPRESSION.

Bush likes Fox's mustache and will be growing one himself.
It will be a small one over his lip.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Why not stuff them all inside large trash bags, tie a knot, and throw them in the ocean?

No, we only do that with puppies.

They are very hard workers and its BUSH'S fault. He's the one who can do something but doesnt- too much time spent with Fox over who's coffee is better.

So none of the Presidents prior are to blame? Clinton, Bush, Reagan, and on down the line are clean of all this? Huh... I never knew!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
So none of the Presidents prior are to blame? Clinton, Bush, Reagan, and on down the line are clean of all this? Huh... I never knew!

Siiiiigh. Keen, really, the Earth ran perfectly in 1999. There was no war, there was no hunger, crime didn't exist, every nation respected one another and everyone only uttered encouraging words to one another. Then Bush got into office, and in the year 2000, over 200 years of utter bliss was shattered due to one rigged vote by evil reptillian aliens.

Seriously, Keen, you need to read your history
:shk:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Guess who did those jobs before dude, people that are now on welfare!!

yup the rich want the middle class poor so they can't rise up and that is why they invented welfare... keep em down paying taxes.

make a class of welfarites to keep buying products from the man's factories while cheap labour will be supplied by disloyal immigrants...

they are destroying the first world all around us and few are noticing what is going on.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
All I can see is how easily with the help of money and organizers the illegal immigrants protest are threatening with stopping America like they are the only ones working in America.

Is very ironic that Congress can go on Vacation and sleep over an issue that is affecting no other that the middle class in this country, first the assault was on incomes between 30 to 55 thousand dollars now most of these people that back in the 70s and 80s were considered the middle class is now the surviving almost on poverty level class.

Things like college for children has become harder to achieve or completely out of reach for the people in that income bracket, gas prices, health care is all targeting that group.

Now the people that are been targeted now is the income bracket between 60 to 150 thousand dollars, they are the next target in war against middle class America.

Immigration is going to make sure that the last surviving hard working class is gone.

The issue of immigration started with the first bills done in the 80s that did nothing but gave a free ride to illegals now they have triple since then another bill of the same will triple the illegal population in another 10 years.

And they have the power or at least they are showing their power in their protests all over the country.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I had to mow my own grass, feed the horses and on and on when I was a kid. I worked for free. When I grew up I worked all over Texas doing " HARD JOBS " for crap money. I never felt sorry for myself and never expected anything. The bottom line till this day is I MOW my own lawn. The dope down the street has a truck pull up with 16 people from Mexico all working on his 4 yards of yard. Meanwhile I'm losing weight and saving 60 bucks a week for no longer paying 16 peopleto MOW my lawn. Bye Bye! Take back America, one lawn mower at a time. Meanwhile, Bush has us on ALERT LEVEL RED for those people in the Middle East who are going to launch a Giant Pickle at us. And where in the Hell is Osama and that buddy of his with the dent in his forehead? BS!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Clinton? I dont know why you think i have him on a pedestal

Other presidents? Fools they were....

This one is the ultimate fool. This one is the one who barks LOUDEST but he's way too busy determinating when to push the button....

Its Insanity. Pure insanity.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Clinton? I dont know why you think i have him on a pedestal

Other presidents? Fools they were....

This one is the ultimate fool. This one is the one who barks LOUDEST but he's way too busy determinating when to push the button....

Its Insanity. Pure insanity.

if Clinton isn't illegal maybe you should talk about him in another post. Find the one about his wife not having ankles, that's a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Bush might be a dope in some respects, but if you think he is trigger happy, you should at least check out the stock film footage of North Koreas leader monthly threats ( live on TV ) to blow the Hell out of America. And let's not forget Case# 2 from Iran who now is actually PRAYING for his ALLAH BOMB to set things right by? You guessed it : Blowing the Hell out of America. What these two fools have in common is the FACT that they have yet to see what the BRAINIACS at the DOD have come up with to shut it all down. I know some of you hate it, but OSAMA started this ball rolling and now he hides like the big tall wuss he always was. I ran is Flanked on 3 fronts and Korea on 2. Screwballs always do the one thing most screwballs do : They Boast. Better to have a supposed " DUMMY " as our President than either of those two. And if you think Hillary will " SAVE THE VILLAGE " validates how far you are tucked away in America. This country is surrounded by REAL LOONS who can't wait to SEND over and ICBM with 3rd degree burns written on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Better to have a supposed " DUMMY " as our President than either of those two. And if you think Hillary will " SAVE THE VILLAGE " validates how far you are tucked away in America.

It never occurs to these gung-ho flag-on-their-sleeve G.I. Joe-types that a lot of Americans, indeed most likely MANY Americans, don't fall into the "Democrat or Republican" slot-1 or slot-2. I always find it amusing that when someone talks negatively about our idiot president, they're automatically assumed by our idiot president's followers that we're "for the other side." While they are Democrats on ATS, I'm sure, I'd be willing to bet that the majority of Bush-criticizers on here would have absolutely nothing to with EITHER party. Conversely, I'm not so sure that it wouldn't be incorrect to say that not all of Bush supporters are Republicans.

Further, I doubt that many on here subscribe to the belief that they are either a "liberal" or a "conservative". How is it possible to have purely conservative views? Maybe it is... but that seems fairly artificial and lacks any thought at all. The only "liberals" and "conservatives" are those that don't think for themselves and receive their own principles and moral backbone from the same system that suckers people in to believing that we actually have a choice in who becomes our next president.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join