It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Messages dilevered by TV - Subconsious influence - DISTURBING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.tobyornottoby.com.../artikelen/verdraaiduitg.htm~actueel

This website is in Dutch. Some guys found disturbing hidden messages in
tv programs like Disney Festival and Adult Television Entertainment.

How it works is simple: A tv plays 25 frames per second, if you replace one
frame with some short message or universal image you will not even notice it
when it passes by. But your subconsience is proven to be heavily influenced by it.
Ill directlink some of the images they found, this is quite shocking to be honest :S

Ill see if i can get some time to translate the whole page and edit this post in the future so everyone can understand this. I used google to find more information
on this but i cant seem to find much more sites that discovered this so i guess
not many people found out about it as of yet.

Found in Disney stuff:

Adult Television Entertainment:
[Adult image removed]

[edit on 11-4-2006 by zren]

[edit on 11/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
100 views and no comments :S Doesnt anyone care anymore what their
children look at when they are watching Disney Festival? :S

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not many people on ATS speak Dutch. That may be why you are not getting any replies.

There have been several studies performed on the validity of subliminal messages, those studies have shown that subliminal suggestions have no effect.

So even if what this web site is showing to be true it will have no effect on the viewer.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Not many people on ATS speak Dutch. That may be why you are not getting any replies.

Umbrax...............

The messages were in English.

My question is; Do that many Dutch folks speak English to make subliminals effective?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You are taught english on schools in the Netherlands when you are like 4 years old.
Simple words and stuff.

The TV programs are shown in the USA before they are shipped to Europe
by the way, just it are Dutch guys who found it and appearantly no american has found these yet :S
I havent seen any websites yet where people are talking about this, i am very interested in finding if there are other cases of this type of messages and stuff..

I know people are questioning the effectiveness of these messages/images but it is just evil imho.

Who has access to these things and why do they do this if it has
supposedly no effect or little effect like some say.
I remember reading something from David Icke that says this stuff will
work best when people are in a shock state..

[edit on 11-4-2006 by zren]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I watched an episode of brainiac the other day where they subliminal messages as part of the show, one of them was telling your thirsty and you need a drink and it does work, there were others and they all have an effect imo.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Every idiot with a TiVo would have caught this by now. I have one (yes, I am an idiot with a TiVo), and I play lotsa stuff in slo-mo, and I have never synchronized with this fabled Twenth-Fifth Frame.

Or maybe... the MAN controls what TiVo records! Dun-dun-DUN!

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
25 frames per second is the standard on the other side on the pond (known as PAL), here in america we use either 23 Frames per second or the standard 29 FPS (NTSC). I wonder if the messages are just on the PAL videos.

Bud

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Freemasons at work !
Walt Disney was a 33 Degree mason so are all the other goofs (saddam hussien Freemason 33 degree) in the world that is why stuff like this gets passed by with no one knowing.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If subliminal messages did not in fact work, then I doubt it would be employed. They have been using it for years now to induce thoughts of sex, and other associations in the mind. Ever see the old Vodka (Or maybe it was Gin) print ad with the stacked ice cubes that had a letter in each ice-cube? S-E-X

Pie

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Those look like the pictures from the movie "They Live"...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I do find it shocking and I plan on slowing down some commercials to single frames to see if i can spot anything similar to this in Americas. NTFS is also very possible to do this because even at 29fps, 1 frame would be even harder to pick up but those whom catch it subconsciously it would be equally as effective. However, I'm not really sure how those words would effect me if my mind caught them subconsciously. On the other hand, I'm even less sure of how children might be effected by those words. Definetly some foul play at hand though, w/o a doubt.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Tivo users wont neccessarily be able to see these by slowing down the frames...
Tivo doesn't allow you to see a frame by frame play, but more of a "every third frame" type of playback...

so unless that 23rd/29th frame was that one third that you can slow advance through, then you wouldn't see that particular frame.

The only true way to ensure isolating that frame, would be to record in High definition on a DVD, and do a frame by frame playback... you would have at least one, and maybe two frames that showed the subliminal message.

also though... Tivo customers watching recorded programs at medium-basic definition would not be shown these subliminal messages, as the frame count would totally cut them out, more than likely.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Coca-Cola and subliminal visuals

Some time ago, I accidentally discovered subliminal visuals embedded in Coca-Cola's Polar Bear TV ad whilst experimenting with the freeze/advance frame function on a new VCR.

If you watch the clip, pay attention between the 16-18second mark. In the top left of the frame you will see the aurora billowing in the sky, but on closer inspection you will see that it strikes a very uncanny resemblance to a Stars and Stripes flag flapping in slow motion, even down to the red and white banded colouring

Added to that, the ranks of bears in a 'chest out and head held high' pose would suggest a powerful subliminal image of US militaristic propaganda

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Tivo users wont neccessarily be able to see these by slowing down the frames...
Tivo doesn't allow you to see a frame by frame play, but more of a "every third frame" type of playback...

so unless that 23rd/29th frame was that one third that you can slow advance through, then you wouldn't see that particular frame.

The only true way to ensure isolating that frame, would be to record in High definition on a DVD, and do a frame by frame playback... you would have at least one, and maybe two frames that showed the subliminal message.

What happened to the good old analog VCR? Sure enough many or most of the late models have the frame-by-frame capability and nowadays they cost next to nothing (literally) in the used market.

If you guys genuinely believe what I think is a hoax, get your self one of this pieces of older technology and watch Coca Cola and other commercials framce by frame, it won't be too difficult.

You can go one step further and use software like Pinnacle studio to automatically detect dramatic changes in conent (which are used to cut scenes). Either way, I seriously don't think you'll find anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Actually, the Russian flag is bars of red white and blue and their symbol has long been the bear. Seems to me that this is more of an expression of Russian might.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Has anyone verified that these images are being flashed at the subliminal rate, ie, between regular images??

Is it on shows or commericials?

This is pretty incredible. Are there independant recordings of these broadcasts that it can be compared to?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
found some more sites with this infomration, apparently refrencing the originals
eldar.cz...

english in this one
www.momo-development.com...

Preliminary note:

some of the images aren't subliminal, they're just being interpreted as sinsister, like the human figures above, they are apparently iron-on patches.

THe really intersting ones are the ones that are claimed ot be actual subliminal images, ones snuck into a regular broadcast, that flash faster than the eye and brain can recognize. They aren't too clear about the speed. THey say that the can actually see the images, but as a blurr, and then when they slow the blur down, they get the image.

I would like to see the orignal program to see exactly what the context was, it might've been anything really, those images could've been intended as sarcastic, like 'this is what THEY tell us". Dunno, reserving judgement for the moment.

For example, the word 'sex' in this picture, formed by the outlines of the lower stalks and leaves, is "surprising", but its not a subliminal message. A sub-liminal message is one that is, literally, below the level of visibility, its flashed extremely quickly, faster than the eye can or will see a normal image HOWEVER, the information was still there, it still gets, in theory, processed on some level. Similar to how some blind people, who of course can not see, are able to have a shap shown to them, and 'sense' it. Parts of the eyes are still functional. They are blind, they see nothing, but the information on shape is conveyed, but not an image. SO in a subliminal message, the inforamation is conveyed on these other 'routes'. THe idea being that these other routes are persuasive in some way.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Nygdan]

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Someone u2u me. Set me up with some original footage PAL, NTSC whatever, as high a res as possible, format doesn't matter. I have some folks in the biz who can analyze and give us the truth in short order.
Victor K

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
About a week ago my sister asked me for the number to order a pizza and i dont know how but i gave her 3 different number i didnt know i knew and they were all for defence careers and recriutment. strange. subliminal messageing at its best.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join