It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians in ny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
New York City
There is an entrance to the tunnels in New York City "in the vicinity of Midtown Manhattan that can be reached through an abandoned elevator shaft that only very few know about .

This is talking about an underground entrance to a tunnel in nyc, if anyone has any information about this contact me at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
how does that show there are reptilians in ny

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This seems to be way out there. Where are you getting this information from, and what does this have to do with reptilians in NYC? Also, the tunnels it leads to, are they tunnels that otherwise accessable, or tunnels that can only be accessed through this elevator shaft?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah. Totally misleading title. Absolutely no information in your post. You make an unsourced quote that doesn't even mention Reptilians. I think you should have points taken away for false advertising!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
sorry this language is new to me, there is sid to be a reptilian underground facilty under manhattan an i was wondering if anyone had any information on the subject, if i mislead anyone sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
only in NY...get ahold of Steve Erwin aka croc hunter, he has a house there with lots of reptilians i think

if we hear anything wel let u know.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think the reptillian label is definitly a little premature, however it could always be a possibility that there this IS an enterance for the Reptillians that are actually masquarading as the country's/world's elite, but have you ever seen these elites come in there? if you did THEN it would be interesting...otherwise, it could be ANYTHING.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I usualy hear more about denver airport, every single badie seems to live their in a secret base.

Though about, NY I might have heard about something, some sort of tunnels lead somewhere. Probably I know just as much as you just said : )

Do you live in NY, thinking of going on an adventure down under?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There was a thread about this mumbo jumbo like 2 weeks ago in the Secret bases section. He is asking the same question that some author wrote about on the net. Author of this thread. Search the internet for what your looking for and you will get your answers. Or, better yet just search the threads in the secret bases section and you will find your answer.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
it won't be guarded or anything...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The entrances are supposed to be all over the world but difficult to find. Have come across references to this in many sites and in many differing searches of info from UFO's to the occult to satanism to archeology to ancient history.

Do a search yourself and you will find stuff for sure.

The idea is this:

deep underground a reptillian race lives and they know about terresterial humans and they come up once in awhile. They are said to not be the same tribe of lizards that come in the ufos though. Weird stuff indeed.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Suposiably some group of reptilians emerged from here (earth) evolving from something like a raptor, so while they are not human or even mamal they are smart beings which origonated from here. Not extra-terestial aliens, but inter-terestial.

On the other hand aliens that look totaly human, or are human come from places other then earth. Such differences make the word go round.

Anyway, I wonder if this one odd geology teacher at my community collage who keeps exploring caves has found any of this stuff, I olny heard about him from somebody in another class who didn't approve of it (comenting something along the lines of "eww he went in a sewer").

I wonder.............

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Their not inter-terrestrial as they probably would have evolved on the surface. They are just very very ancient, and as such probably have a greater claim to this planet than us.

What you need to do is find some 'mole people', the sewer/old railway guys. They'll know about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Ah it's ok if you don't provide any evidence. I already know that too, I was going to write a book and base it off of that, but I lost the train of thought. I am trying to think of a new story. As far as reptilians go, lol, well from astral projection and such I am completely convinced that they exist. Another reason why is because before I had even learned about or heard of reptilians, I had a very scary experience with them. Also, my mom didn't believe in them, but ever since she had that astral projection, she believes in them now. She went to the fifth demension. I believe that people who haven't seen draconians or reptilians will absolutely find the truth by going to the astral.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You might be thinking of the old Pneumatic tube tunnel that was constructed as an experimental transportation system back in the 1800's that was found not too long ago. It was one stop and not very long. That would be the only real unused tunnel that I know of here. Other than that the entire subway system here is used and never heard about Reptilian beings here.

Pie

[edit on 13-4-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
First let me say I think the whole reptilian/reptoid Icke conspiracy is a sham.
But if this tunnel actually exists, you might try asking here:
www.uer.ca...

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Schaden]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Secret underground tunnels have been a fantasy of mine since childhood. I bet all the secret ones in NYC smell like S***! I wonder if the reptiles like to drink, it would be cool to get wasted with a lizard.

new topics

top topics

join