It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing things in blue sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
perhaps this is something that was always there, but people are only noticing it now becuase our vibrations are being raised?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I see them too. They are not floaters. I know what floaters are. These are completely different and very beautiful.

I have wondered what they are too, because if the lighting is right I can see them indoors as well.

They look to me like lil tiny shiny droplets of water that dance about and have beautiful colors and a glow to the rim. And Wig is right, they do look like little pin pricks of light.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi Agent
Something you said grabbed my attention, about the deep blue sky not so blue anymore in the UK, like its fading!
Funny I was outside yesterday looking up as I usually do, and I've been saying this for awhile to myself for the last couple of years, that the sky hasn't been that magnificent blue like we use to have for some time now!
Yesterday again, I said, see once again even though it was a gorgeous Sunny day, the sky was just a blah powder blue. I thought, oh how I wish I could see that magnificent deep blue sky again!
But as I looked again, all I notice is the chemtrails directly over my house everyday, and latley always a perfect huge X that is nicely displayed - no one is going to tell me it's just from jets leaving their trails, definitely more to it - always after their there, I notice days of rainy weather, and the next 3 days say just that! I say that is what is taking away our brillant blue skies. Also hate to even think what is really up with all these chemtrails, I still say a lot more to it, then what is reported so far!
edit: almost forgot to add this, so it's out this way too in Mass. with the dull skies Agent!

[edit on 12-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I see them all the time. I used to think they were fairies lol.
I don't think its anything serious, just a headrush

Wig

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
How can it be a "headrush" if they are there 24/7?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A "headrush" sensation can be simply caused by high blood pressure, clotting factor issues, injury, infection, or many other events. Seems like a reasonable explanation if you ask me. i highly doubt you are seeing any sort of "energy" or are in any way unique among nature, considering others report seeing the same phenonmenon, as well as myself from time to time.

~MFP

Wig

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I never said I was unique, others have said they see it too, it pleases me that a lot of us are seeing this. But it is not a "headrush" as it's there 24/7 it's not high blood pressure because I don't have high blood pressure.

They do not follow well defined paths and can be blurred and focused upon (at will), which suggests they are not cells in capillaries. and also suggests they are external from the eye, unless it is possible to focus on something within the eye sac - which would confuse me until proven.

And you say you see it from time to time, well you may not, because earlier you confused this with "seeing stars" - which this is not.

[edit on 13/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hope you don't mind me asking this question here, it seems to fit in with the subject!
About 3 or 4 months now, been seeing brillant Flashes of Light for only a second! I didn't say anything at first to anyone, I was rather nervous something was wrong with my eyes, but their isn't, I had that checked!

Then without saying anything others came to me asking for me to pray about something, which they too were seeing the flashes. My Son, Dad, & Friends. Well, since they too were seeing this, I was relieved it just wasn't me. Then we wondered if it was just here in Mass. But then My Son gets a call from His Friend in England, and she said the strangest thing is happening there, that many are seeing this Brillant Flash of Light, mostly all see it like resembling Lightning and sometimes a brillant blue flash- The days when it happens can be Sunny & Bright or dull & rainy, ( of course on rainy days one might say lightning, this isn't, it's different) it doesn't matter what the weather is, & this also has occured to us all even at night too! The Flash is so brillant it will fill your room. So it's not just in Mass but reported in England as well so far.

Yesterday I saw it once again, so Did my Dad who was with me, and another Women who we didn't know us as well, had happened on our way out to the car which was parked at a store! I turned and asked Dad what his thoughts about this were, and he was wondering about the Activity of the Sun Flares latley. I said good point, I will ask my friends on ATS, I know someone on here must know something about the current status of the Sun & if their are any more Sun spots that are emitting any flares at us.

Last year, I heard of reports of people seeing brilliant flashes of blue light - several reports were said, many were driving when this occured which blinded them for a second. At that time, my Son had called me in a panic, when that happened to him for the first time, riding on a highway one night! At that time I hadn't seen any!
The reports then didn't last long, & I believe final news reports attributed it to the Sun.
Now I'm wondering if the last few months, is this the same thing that has been occurring? Their hasn't been a week that hasn't gone by, that we haven't seen them, its just been non-stop at the present time!
Any input?
Thanks Angel

[edit on 13-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

[edit on 13-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

Wig

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sun spot activity is rather low at the moment.

What do you see? is it a localised flash, or is the whole sky illuminated with no apparent source for the light?

I've never heard of it, and not heard of any over here in UK, have you any links?

The only time I saw a series of bright flashes was in 1981 North Wales UK. at night time we saw massive semicircles of white light arcing into the sky from the horizon. At the time we put it down to a powerline must have fallen over and was sparking. But later i heard of UFO's which regularly did this in Camarthen Bay which was no where near where we saw them but it's possible it was the UFO in another location. However the light was not in the Sky, it was coming from the horizon so possibly ground level.

I have no idea what your flashes could be. Perhaps a 24/7 video camera set up viewing the sky could be an idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I too, have wondered what these little luminous,wriggleing, energetic particles are, that I see when looking at a blue sky. I have mentioned them to a few people throughout my life. Some appear to see them and others do not. I feel most would be able to see them if they understood how to look. It can be difficult to explain to someone the non focussing method needed for their identification.

Some think I'm talking about floaters. They are certainly not floaters.
Many times I've studied them while looking up at the sky.
I've tried to focus on one particle but they move so quickly and also appear to partly dissappear/reappear.
One theory that I've thought of is that they are moving in and out of this dimension. (like a dolphin diving up out of the water and into the air then fall back in. If you are above the surface you only see it above the water line, but it still exists beneath the waves.)

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
AngelWings those flashes of light supposedly come from the cell phone towers and are part of project bluebeam. Its part of a project thats supposed to make everyone feel like they are ascending and being guided by a higher power in preparation for 2012.
i have seen the flashes once while meditating.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by joepits]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I very much hope the above poster was kidding....you do realize that cellular phones towers opereate by sending and receiving waves in the 820 - 890 MHz range, a range incapable of producing light, let alone a feeling of "guidance" or ascension. Not to mention this "Project Bluebeam" is laughable in and of itself.

~MFP

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
Sun spot activity is rather low at the moment.

What do you see? is it a localised flash, or is the whole sky illuminated with no apparent source for the light?

I've never heard of it, and not heard of any over here in UK, have you any links?

The only time I saw a series of bright flashes was in 1981 North Wales UK. at night time we saw massive semicircles of white light arcing into the sky from the horizon. At the time we put it down to a powerline must have fallen over and was sparking. But later i heard of UFO's which regularly did this in Camarthen Bay which was no where near where we saw them but it's possible it was the UFO in another location. However the light was not in the Sky, it was coming from the horizon so possibly ground level.

I have no idea what your flashes could be. Perhaps a 24/7 video camera set up viewing the sky could be an idea.

Hi, the only way I can describe it, I would say, is that all I see at that instance is the Brillant Flash which is so blinding at that second, I see nothing else. So I cannot say that the whole sky is illuminated or not, but it sure is totally illuminated right in front of me!
Whoever mentioned the cell phone tower, their were no towers at all nearby at all! And I had no feeling of accension or any spiritual enlightment within my body at that time. What I can tell you though, is that everytime it has happened, I'm startled greatly, and slightly nervous lol because it's so intense & unusual.
Correct, I see no apparent source from the light! Someone on here asked if I had links from what I read before on it! No, I don't but I will try to see if I can remember where I read about them, I have a few places I will check and let you know if it's still on their site!
Hmmmm you mentioned Video camera, good idea! If I see it happen again at night in my bedroom for instance, I will set up a video camera. I really thought they had stopped before the last time, because their was a short time that went by when nothing happened then BAM another one!

That's what I think it really gets you, seems to happen when you least expect it! I remember one night it was one right after another, I would say three that night! Everyone was asleep but me, and I really got spooked by it! See the reason I was so spooked, because my whole room would light up, and my shades were all down and one can only see outside because the shades don't lay flat up against the window, so you can see a little of the outside from the edges of the shades. Hope I explained that part clear enough lol! But now that others have seen it with me at the same time, I'm relieved it's not my eye's or something else wrong lol! For instance nothing so far today! Thanks for all your help and idea's!

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Joe, I had to tell you this, that when I've seen them at night in my room though, they seem to always happen when I was praying and reading my bible!
But then it did happen when I was outside out & about and not relating to anything spiritual at the time! So that is why I came to the notion it's not anything spiritual that was trying to get my attention! I say it's the sun, but I did hear and read about project bluebook! Which gets me to wonder, because some people don't seem to see it and some do, even when all together standing or sitting next to each other, of course I deeply methodically came up with an answer for that. They Blinked lol Thats how fast it happens! So once again the Sun???

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Happy Belated Easter To All!

I thought I would update you about my seeing those flashes like I stated before!
All has been quiet, Neither Me, Dad, or anyone that I know of, has seen them. So who knows what it was, but I remember from before their were lapses inbetween seeing them!
Thought I'd let you know!
Angel

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
hallucinations.
drugs can induce them too by messing with ur neural-transimitters.
ur nuero-transmitters are not normal.
ur not seing something that is there or not there, ur just seein incorrectly. ur transmitters are messed up.

btw, i see many different colors on a wall when i look at it and concentrate.
and if i really concentrate, i can see two of the same object and make them move slightly around eachother- up down left right, as if there are two.

former= TV or computer monitor burns

latter= my left eye and right eye SLIGHTY(on such a small scale, someone looking at my eyes would not notice) moving in different directions(conscously on purpose for a great effect "visually."

[edit on 28-4-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Chibidai hi,

Your Signature really has me thinking! Would you mind explaining further on that,
if you do have any more information, it would be so appreciated! I have been very preoccupied with searching, thinking constantly about time!
I know with the Lord, A thousand years is like a day to Him! And everything is laid before him, beginning to end!
I find it fascinating, so would love to here more, if you have any info. if you care to share, Thank You!

I also wonder because of the Indonesia earthquake and the slight tilt of the earth's axis that was a direct result from that, did however have Greater consequenses then what Scientist are having us believe at present!
After doing further studying, I've read that groups of people say they feel time is speeding up & some say the opposite effect, depending which end of the earth your living! I've been saying for the last couple of years, the weeks fly by more so now than ever! Many tend to agree on this at least where I live!
Maybe the flux in time we are feeling now, could be why were witnessing these bright flashes in the sky as well?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've had these too, i remember reading in a UFO book that they are sometimes the cones or rods in your eye being temporarrily unrecognised by the brain, or something to do with nerve endings...sorry to be so unclear. Apparently if you suffer any head trauma they should be increased short-term.

All i could find on them was this info, however it does not describe my experience of them at all.

What are flashes?

Flashes are the experience of brief sensations appearing to be bright lights at the edge of vision. Flashes are usually noticed all the way to one side and are more prominent in the dark or when going from a well-lighted area to a darker area. Usually the flashes have no specific shape, but can sometimes have the appearance of lightning bolts. The experience of flashing lights, especially in conjunction with new floaters, can be an indication of a posterior vitreous detachment, retinal tear, or a retinal detachment. The flashing lights represent the release of an electrical signal from the nerve tissue of the retina when there is pulling on the retina from a vitreous gel that is separating from the retina. If the pulling is especially strong, or at the site of a weakness in the retinal tissue, a retinal tear may occur. Any experience of new flashes should be reported to your ophthalmologist and he or she will usually perform a prompt dilated exam of the retina.

Some flashing light phenomena involve the experience of a very distinct, often multicolored or fiery jagged line of light with or without an adjacent black spot in the vision. Such "fortification scotomas" may start in the center of vision and then spread to the side, or start at the side in the first place. Often, if you carefully close one eye and then the other, you will notice that the flashes are actually going on in both eyes, but are just more prominent in one or the other. This type of flashing light typically lasts from 5 to 30 minutes, and may or may not be followed by a bad headache. These flashing lights are different from the flashing lights caused by tugging on the retina described above, and represent the eye portion of a migraine (with or without a migraine headache). This type of flashing lights is usually not serious, but if it is the first time you are experiencing them, or you have any doubts, you should contact your ophthalmologist.

How are flashes treated?

If you are experiencing new flashes, it is important to undergo a dilated exam of the eye with a careful exam of the far peripheral edge of the retina. It is at this very edge of the retina, which is thinner than the more central part of the retina, where most retinal tears occur. The ophthalmologist will often use a device called a scleral depressor to gently indent the side of the eyeball in order to bring the peripheral edge of the retina into better view. If no retinal tear or retinal detachment is found, then no treatment is usually indicated. However, after the initial exam, it is helpful for you to screen yourself periodically by carefully observing the world around you with one eye at a time. Look for new symptoms such as increased floaters, new or increased flashes or flash intensity, or a shadow. If any of these additional symptoms occur, you need to return to your ophthalmologist for a repeat dilated exam, immediately.

Wig

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
hallucinations.
drugs can induce them too by messing with ur neural-transimitters.
ur nuero-transmitters are not normal.
ur not seing something that is there or not there, ur just seein incorrectly. ur transmitters are messed up

Who are you talking to?

Wig

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Your Signature really has me thinking! Would you mind explaining further on that,
if you do have any more information, it would be so appreciated! I have been very preoccupied with searching, thinking constantly about time!

His/her signature is just a silly theory imo (probably a joke)

It does not matter whether time is said to be going forwards or backwards in reality it is not going in any direction, the only thing that is moving is your mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join