It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No al-Qaeda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Please excuse me if this has been discussed to death. I made several search atempts that were fruitless due to too many returns!

With that disclaimer in place, alow me to press a hotbutton:

Does anyone have compelling evidence to support or dismiss the (rather critical) information presented in "Shadow in the Cave" by the BBC?

news.bbc.co.uk...

The main point of this documentery is that there is no real al-Qaeda. Rather it was a term adopted by the US legal system in order to convict Bin Laden under organized crime laws without him present.

This caused an intense, but shortlived stir in local (Canadian) media about a year ago. There's been no fall out (or even mention) since.

Thus, I bring it up to draw attention back to it as well as to get some more information. Hopefully some of you know a bit more about this than I do.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hmm... no interest in this topic?
Strange. The issue strikes me as a major key-stone of any real look into what's really going on.

I'll make it easy for you folks. Here's a link to view the documenry in it's entirety for free (legally. The BBC has given expressed permission for this Real Video feed).
novakeo.com...

Part of what's very interesting to me is according to this documentery, not only did al Qaeda not even, but it was created and empowered through mass media. It's a Frankesitian monster created by our own fears and fed by mass ignorance.

If denying ignorance is the quest, this seems like a very important place to start.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Clearly they do not exist yet i watch CNN and they still harp on about Al qaeda whenever theres a bomb anywhere with no evidence! Its just terrible and you got these fools lying on there couches scared of A shadow.

join