It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'disappointed' WMD data on prewar Iraq was wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Where are those WMD Speeches Now?
Where are the WMD's for that matter?
Where is the Evidence?
Have we missed something?

I believe we have missed something (see my previous posts) such as it isn't Just the Republicans making these WMD statements and that this isn't a thread for Republican vs. Democrat which you appear to be trying to make it. Please stick to the topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwitchbladeNGC
I believe we have missed something (see my previous posts) such as it isn't Just the Republicans making these WMD statements and that this isn't a thread for Republican vs. Democrat which you appear to be trying to make it. Please stick to the topic.

Well I really do not care if you are a Republican or a Democrat - you are still a politician, which means you are a cheater and al liar and when you are not kissing babies you are stealing their lollipops. I don't mean You.

I was just pointing out the Bragging that was going on before the Iraqi Occupation, that pepped up the People to support the invasion. But now that this is a thing of the past, nobody mentions WMD's anymore. You know why? They do not need to anymore, since US troops are already in Iraq, permanent bases and fortresess are being built in Iraq and it looks like, US soldiers are there to stay.

And it also looks like things might get Trickier too.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join