It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
mrjenka, have you actually read and researched any of the links that people have posted in your thread? I mean like previous posters have mentioned that some reading and research on your part may open you up to at least question what this NWO might be all about, as it seems that you just so amandantly state that their is nothing to it, so I ask how much have you read on the subject? Once again some links..

www.apfn.org...

100777.com...

I included the Tavistock link as I feel the two are most surely connected.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I care not to read bunch of mumbo gumbo, but, simply answer my questions. They stand as follows. Who took over what? When is this NWO taking over? Who is in the NWO? I would like someone to make a list of people and your opinion of what role they play in this so called NWO.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And read this other one to...

100777.com...

NWO 2006 Plans - William Cooper Had Some Answers

William Cooper, a former military intelligence officer and world-reknown lecturer and writer, was killed in a suspicious 2001 police shootout in his Arizona home. Author of the best selling underground book of all time, Behold A Pale Horse, his top secret intelligence document discoveries provide proof positive the Illuminati intends mass destruction of half the world's population, reaching its diabolical goal in what the author terms 'the age of deception.'

In one of his 1997 writings entitled "Majestytwelve," Cooper draws this conclusion:

"If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it... not because we want to fight, or you want to fight, but because the traitors (within our government) will give us no choice in the matter. There will be either a revolution (the Marxist's choice) or there will be a serious attempt to restore Constitutional Republican government under Law (the Patriots choice). In any event there WILL BE WAR between the Citizens of the United States of America and the Marxist minions of the subversive corporate United States' new world order."

I quoted something from a person that I really admire alot, even though he is dead and a viktim of the represion. You asked me for a name? I gave you Bill Clinton !!!

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thats just about the answer I expected, you care not to read and research, just come on with anyone that dont agree with your ideas must be insane or preaching mumbo jumbo. Have to surely agree with the other posters, you need to get on with some reading and research, I hope you are prepared for that which is coming your way sometime soon, that which you deny the NWO.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
I care not to read bunch of mumbo gumbo, but, simply answer my questions. They stand as follows. Who took over what? When is this NWO taking over? Who is in the NWO? I would like someone to make a list of people and your opinion of what role they play in this so called NWO.

Well what if you instead of asking in a so rude way information from other people, sit your butt in the chaire in front of your pc and type in google NWO?
How is that?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
William Cooper!!!! That is your source!!! He is a cuck! He was debunked many times by many people, including, Stanton Friedman. He imbelished his resume and his experience. He is a nut and if your listening to the rambilings of William Cooper than your all cucks like he is.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Kyonshi- If you would read the entire thread the person witht he grandfather, the racesm and the manual is me. Care to further this conversation?

Yes.

You're asking people to prove that the NWO is taking over by providing evidence of it's existence. This a pretty bold claim from someone who refuses to prove that they themselves hold the evidence that EBE exist AND visit this planet.

You'd think someone who realizes that this whole planet can be deceived, would be a little more open to the possibility that there's a group out there trying to keep things quiet, while taking over.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Kyonshi]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Kyonshi, I thought about the exact same thing after reading the thread in which you are speaking about, I begin to wonder after the 4 pages in this thread about why mrjenka even bothered to make this thread when it seems that all he wants to do is repeat his same line wanting names, lists and such. Not to mention that he seems to have no problem just labeling people as idiots, insane and preachers of mumbo jumbo. And has no interest in the slightest of research. Why was this thread even made, in the form of a challenge at that?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

William Cooper!!!! That is your source!!! He is a cuck! He was debunked many times by many people, including, Stanton Friedman. He imbelished his resume and his experience. He is a nut and if your listening to the rambilings of William Cooper than your all cucks like he is.

Is called example :p

The one that you say has been debunked many times, is already dead in strange circumstances. Anyways Don't give water to somebody who is not thirsty

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Dead of circumstanctes? Research? How can someone research something that has not be proven to excist? That is like someone trying to research the Dulce instalation. No one can prove that it is there therefore how can someone research it. And to touch base on why I will not release manuals, well, for one, it is a family treasure that has been passed on. Two, I do not need to prove myself to anyone on here. Three the fact that ebens and ufos are out there is a very high possibility which with proper research could be backed up. I however, can not spend hours reading 'research' of people like William Cooper, his death was not accidental, he shot at cops and they shot him back plain and simple. I do not wish to attacj anyone personaly and I am sorry for any insults I have made about anyone. But, my theory is this. No one has yet to make me a list of people they think is in this NWO, there rank, and there duty. Please provide. And if you want me todo real research please do not give me 1000000 quotes of random worls leaders about what they said. Show me some proof, a paper trail, someone who knows first hand of this. Etc..

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

but, simply answer my questions.

I answered your questions directly, and your only reply was that they would need to burn the constitution!. You really haven’t noticed the concentration of the corporate media?

I really wonder why you have a fighter title. You’re no debater, you have been dismissing everyone since the beginning of your thread and you fail to address most of the points demonstrated for you. Even going to the point of calling everyone insane.

I for one will not be answering your thread until you actually seriously reply to posters in YOUR thread.

Good luck buddy

[edit on 9/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Conspiracy- I am sorry, I might have missed your post. Can you elaborate on the Corporate thing you were talking about. And what is your reply on the burning of the consitution? Do you think the American people would stand for that?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wonder why you sig is Don't fear... and not Avoid...

Good luck in your legacy buddy.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As pointed out previously there are many versions of the NWO, the version put forward by Alex Jones (right) and the version described by Noam Chomsky (left, who never used the term NWO) is very different but has some similitudes. (and yes it does go as far as Reptilians for some theorist)

This will require a bit of reading on your part, (10 minutes, max) but if you read this post in the Research Forum, you should have a good idea what the NWO could be:

The Corporate NWO: Research Project
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want names, I suggest you start with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. (Both mentioned previously, you'll have to ignore a lot of anti-semite crap when researching the Rothschild, but there are nuggets out there.)

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Conspiracy- Ok, I will take the time to read your links and formulate a valid argument. Give me a little time. 30-45 min ok?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok Conspiracy I have read some of that. And I agree with it 100% but!!!! What is written there is highly unlikely due to the fact that eliminating competion is hard and illegal. Lets us look at Microsoft, Bill Gates had to pay back because he owned a monopoly. Furthermore, I previously stated in my posts that in order for an NWO to work they would have to control currency, trade, and the minds and emotions of people. These examples are highly unlikely if all together unfathomable due to the fact that if an industry shuts down another will go aswell in a domino affect. If the truckers refuse to deliver our food we will all go hungry. In order for an NWO to succesfully take over alot of people would have to be 'in on it' and not a few selected elite mega-wealthy people. An NWO is in essence a dictatorship and as we have seen throughout history and even in present day dictatorships do not work, the people unite against a common cause, rebel and instability occurs. With instability an NWO crumbles. Although, the idea of an NWO is far from unfathomable the actual action needed to execute such things is unreal and could not happen. History is there for us to learn from it not to disregard it and in history every dictatorship fell due to the instability and the peoples unrest in that nation. Just look at some Asian countries with dictatorships poverty, hunger, and massive amounts of uneducated people, but, even they are moving towards a democracy, yet again, due to the instability. The Queen of England even only has ONE vote, the President of the U.S. has ONE vote these rules are in place for these reason, ONE person can not make decision for all the people they have to be voted upon that is why there is only a ONE vote delegated to each person.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Ok Conspiracy I have read some of that. And I agree with it 100% but!!!!

, of course you realize there are different versions. I find this one to be realistic, sadly there are no Reptilian in this theory.

What is written there is highly unlikely due to the fact that eliminating competion is hard and illegal.

However, nobody know who really owns what shares. Don't forget that an oligopoly as pretty much the same effect as a mononpoly.

Lets us look at Microsoft, Bill Gates had to pay back because he owned a monopoly.

But let’s looks at Standard Oil, spitting it actually made John D richer!! Since all the parts have grown to become huge companies in themselves.

Furthermore, I previously stated in my posts that in order for an NWO to work they would have to control currency, trade, and the minds and emotions of people.

They do control currency to a certain extend. The Federal Reserve is own my member banks, it’s privately owned.

The mind control can be achieved by owning the media networks. Some subject are not covered or very little attention is paid to it. (for example The Petrodollar)

These examples are highly unlikely if all together unfathomable due to the fact that if an industry shuts down another will go aswell in a domino affect.

They have no intention of shutting anything down, they want to consolidate their power, squash grass root opposition to it, and maintain their rather high standard of living.

An NWO is in essence a dictatorship and as we have seen throughout history and even in present day dictatorships do not work,

There is no single dictator (I think). Although members of the NWO all have similar goals, they are still competing amongst each other for control.

the people unite against a common cause, rebel and instability occurs.

People are tying to organize, they are trying to protest. If you have a solution on how to reunite everyone against the NWO, please share it with us..

With instability an NWO crumbles.

They need instability to thrive, they need us to fight amongst each other.

History is there for us to learn from it not to disregard it and in history every dictatorship fell due to the instability and the peoples unrest in that nation.

History also shows us that a ruling class as always existed.

The Queen of England even only has ONE vote, the President of the U.S. has ONE vote these rules are in place for these reason, ONE person can not make decision for all the people they have to be voted upon that is why there is only a ONE vote delegated to each person.

But this one vote is only to elect a decision maker, it doesn’t allow us do be involved in the decision making process itself.

You have to admit the choice between Billionaire #1 and Billionaire #2 is not exactly a choice.

[edit on 9/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

History is there for us to learn from it not to disregard it and in history every dictatorship fell due to the instability and the peoples unrest in that nation. Just look at some Asian countries with dictatorships poverty, hunger, and massive amounts of uneducated people,

Go to any major American city and you will see poverty, hunger and MASSIVE amounts of uneducated people.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Conspiracy- I am glad we can have can have an educated debate about this and believe me this is not over. I am doing my homework. I will respond to your post tommorow. But to touch base on the last post. That is correct every major city does have poverty, hunger and a low education class. But, that is there choice, the oppurtunity is out there they are just not willing to take advantage of it. In many Asian countries there are no oppurtunities. With slavery still rampant and no schools and no food to go buy. No jobs. No teachers. No oppurtunity, catch my drift?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

to touch base on the last post. That is correct every major city does have poverty, hunger and a low education class. But, that is there choice, the oppurtunity is out there they are just not willing to take advantage of it. In many Asian countries there are no oppurtunities. With slavery still rampant and no schools and no food to go buy. No jobs. No teachers. No oppurtunity, catch my drift?

Yeah, that must be it... all those people in this country who struggle from day to day just to survive...those people who are forced to make the decision between paying for food or paying for their medication....they're all CHOOSING to live that way. LOL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join