It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Frist brokeback party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Frist's Southern Hospitality

By Al Kamen
Friday, April 7, 2006; A17

It was with some trepidation that we opened a most interesting card, which announced on a blue-jeaned cowboy's belt buckle something called the "5th Annual VOLPAC '06 Weekend" in Nashville on April 21-23.

Problem was you had to unbuckle the cowboy's pants and look inside to see what this was all about. Seemed a bit too "Brokeback Mountain."

Imagine our relief to find only that we were "cordially invited" to the event honoring Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.) and "Mrs. Bill Frist, M.D." This is Frist's political action committee to raise money for other senators, making friends and positioning him nicely for his 2008 presidential bid.

How funny is that? So does this mean that Frist is gay or just his donors? Maybe they are getting ready for the Bohemian grove gay festival, a sort of pre-gay party. I would love to hear what he has to say about this. Maybe his party planner or whoever bought or made the cards was playing a practical joke on him. Either way this is just too funny, they have special friends.

So do you guys think that Frist is secretly planning to offer gay sex for political funding? The main event to be fist action, this should be back in political conspiracies because it is not entirely about a political figure. Since when was prostitution a legal means of pampering political contributors.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

Mod Edit to trim quote to 3 paragraphs

Mod Note: Please Trim Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

[edit on 4/10/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I found out what the red hanky in the right pocket means, i can't post the exact words put i'm sure i could paint a pretty decent picture. Ok well i tried to be carefull, in football terms 1 is the quarter back, the other the wide receiver.[removed inappropriate comments] Bill "The Fist" Frist

I don't understand why people don't care that Bill Frist could be using gay sex as a means to lure political contributors to his party. These funds will be used by his friends for politics that will affect our lives. I feel there should be an investigation into this matter. A.) It was a careless mistake or B.) They intend to provide prostitutes for their guests.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA! That's a hilarious post. Yeah using Sausage-fest Grove to lure politicians...
. There's all the men they could ever want there.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
HAHAHAHA! That's a hilarious post. Yeah using Sausage-fest Grove to lure politicians...
. There's all the men they could ever want there.

Maybe the White House's favorite fake correspondent, real life prostitute James Guckert, alias Jeff Gannon, will be there to liven up the festivities? We know he has the 'credentials' to get into the most exclusive Republican parties.

new topics

top topics

join