It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating Nazi-Alien Connection Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
video.google.com...
Fascinating stuff here in this video (hit the link Dude) on several levels but fast forward to the Nazi- Alien technology bit & suddenly this guy seems very very believable.
(This link is from a good guy on the conspiracy boards as in the video he does talk Illuminati & other topics)

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I found it difficult to follow.. fake clapping, coughing etc.. Just don't believe it!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In the 15 minutes since I posted, you could not have possibly watch it, unless you are a time traveller ?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
lol.. "I found it difficult to believe" Hence I didn't watch the full feature!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe it was the disco beat or the cheesy floaty graphics intro. Sorry, Commancer Keens I mean Commander X's credentials are what again? I sat through biting my lip up until the canned applause. At that point the cheese was all over the screen. A locked down narrow view video of a guy standing at a podium illuminated with a book light. I'm sorry the biggest achievment a video like this has going for it is the face blackout and distorted voice.

If more of this creative kind put their efforts into writing fiction or science fiction novels, they would actually reach more people.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The only thing i can tell you about the German is that no matter which hat he wears his object is always the same. If he were a school teacher he'd tell you that you hated your country and ask you why you didn't leave it even though you never discussed politics. If he were a clergy member he'd flatter you and tell you you had a world wide ministry or that you were an evangelist just to try to get you out of the country. If he were a president he'd call you a terrorist and try to get you out of the country so he could torture you and interrogate you. These are just my own observations. I've heard plenty about him but such information would be classified. Except maybe the story and polar bear. But I won't force that upon anybody. Another thing I can tell you that may be about the only positive thing I can say about him is that he does have a genuine concern about dealing with nuclear weapons. That is what the German said to Admiral Byrd was the main concern that was getting them to interfere now in the affairs of those who live on the surface. Like I always said, the best way to study the aliens is to study those who are their puppets. Sorry Alex, George is a puppet but not of the new world order.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thanx for the link... I'll watch it later. I ran across a video feature on the net by Unlimited Vision from about 1990 "UFO - Secrets of WWII German Flying Saucers" that claims to have info provded by the KHG Branch of The Knights Templar describing a variety of aspects of the subject material but no mention of the aliens. Look around for it on the net - if you have trouble u2u me and I'll set up an FTP for you. My copy is grainy low-res but you'd be welcome to it. Thanx again for the link.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
keep this kind off stuff here ... i love 2 see more underground lectures

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is embarassing...cringeworthy in fact. In fact, if Alan Partridge was ever to make a UFO documentary it would be nearly as awful as this.

The fact that it is badly made by what looks like a school/college media studies production set up suggest that this is a 21 year old bloke with absolutely nothing to do but spew his own political agenda and NWO bunkum while offering not a shred of evidence for his claims.

I bet they have the cheek to sell this crap for $29.99 on DVD in the back of Nexus/Fortean Times etc. hoping to make a quick buck.

And surely the production crew didn't think the awful canned applause and random coughing noises would make the intended viewing audience believe this crap?

Edit: Did anyone fast forward to the end, "Er, I've just been told that our studio has been discovered" and then bursts into prayer. Okaaaaaaaay.

[edit on 7/4/2006 by FactoryLad]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Please delete, double post.

[edit on 7/4/2006 by FactoryLad]

new topics

top topics

join