It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a video-- can this really be true? You just can't afford to miss it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I saw this mentioned on David Icke's website and just had to watch.

It really makes absolutely rivetting viewing, the whole 90 minutes of it.

If you can possibly spare the time, watch it. It all seems so plausible, but there are one or two questions which scream out at you.

Without spoiling your enjoyment too much, why, if the Nazis had access to such fantastically futuristic technology, didn't Hitler save his own skin and escape on one of these strange craft?

Why, if the 1946 US Navy mission to Antarctica was such a devastating catastrophe, have we never heard even a single word about it before now?

See what you think.

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
interesting video man.... i actually believe it... tons of proff to back it up... the US has been doing it for years... since way back when.

-fox

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have read the published info on the CIA's remote viewing programme, but this video surely stretches credibility to the absolute limit.

For example, how can there be a huge network of secret underground tunnels carrying trains across much of the western USA and the population at large not know about it?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Is there anyway to DL the movie it wont work for me. Owell ill just watch it now. Hope its good! x's fingers!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I wish I were an expert on matters technical, I am not sure, but I opened the page and watched it over several hours, pausing it as I needed to and returning to it later.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
THe Secret FIles of Commander X?? It's obvious the guy is NOT talking to an audience, the lighting is weird and dark to make it spooky, and the clapping is dubbed in like a laugh track.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've just watched the video, and OMG is it a good one!

The man is plausable, gives a good explanation and reasons behind his theories, and i for one actually think it is very very believable. If true, then this is dynamite. Nazism, covert war in the South America to stop the post war spread of these escaped Nazis, UFO assistance / Alien technology, and the division of post war retrieved craft. A great video, well worth the watch.... Oh and before i tell too much, the first 25 minutes are about mind control and the equipment / tactics used - very very disturbing piece.

Cheers for posting the link - It may soon be lead cap time if we want to fight back any time soon......

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
After viewing the entire video, I realize that my long held suspicions about myself may very well be true:

That I am of Nordic extraction, aligned with COM-12, and was sealed in the forehead during the summer of 1978.

Wow. All praise and glory to God, the Creator.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OMG, that was a great watch!, I mean if anything i could of ever watched was to Confirm any an all of my Self-Questioned ideas and Theories this was it. I mean, it had info in there that many would claim fake but then broke out more info to back that info up with that was facts from other investigations thus forth Double-Reinforcing their claims and ideas,

I makes alot of sense, an has my brain all in a uproar,

This was (if totaly real) made to Get truth out there without being killed in return.

LONG Live AMERICA! Long Live the FREE, an Most of all LONG LIVE Unconditional LOVE.

BTW if it was made up, GET THAT CONCEPTIONAL FILM CREW A CONTRACT! Hollywood sucks an they could make it more Plot Rich.
[edit on 5-4-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A damn great round of applause for Englishman in spain!

Wowee - thats all i can say! I've, mailed the link to all the people i know who are into covert ops / MKUltra and such things, and am just waiting to see what they have to say about it.

This is a great video with so much stuff packed into it its almost unbelievable in its content. Awesome find English Man!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi guys,

What a pile of crap! If this guy is a Commander, then I'm the Queen of England.

I watched this whole video waiting for some new info, what I got was a monotonal delivery from a guy wearing a Fred Perry using canned laughter/applause to create the false impression of an audience. No new info; this is just a mish mash of all that is already out there. Very poor.

Thanks for making it available, but I cannot give credence to the contents of this video, it's amateurish at best.

Regards

J

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
Hi guys,

What a pile of crap! If this guy is a Commander, then I'm the Queen of England.

I watched this whole video waiting for some new info, what I got was a monotonal delivery from a guy wearing a Fred Perry using canned laughter/applause to create the false impression of an audience. No new info; this is just a mish mash of all that is already out there. Very poor.

Thanks for making it available, but I cannot give credence to the contents of this video, it's amateurish at best.

Regards

J

I totally agree. What an embarassing production. In fact, this was probably made to make us the conspiracists look bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
eeerrr so its all crap is it??? well... errr ok then - Guess your well read about the contents it covers then?

Fill us in - let us know why its so bad in your view -tell us just what happened in Antartica to beat the US forces back. Tell us all about dulce and the underground systems... and the list goes on.

In fact, why not make a video, put it on google and let us hear what you have to say about it all.

Ok, so when your ready let us all know so we can sit and make a comparison. Till then i'll take the X information and live with it - Its good basic stuff that will if the viewer has half a mind, make them think and go out and research some more.

One last thing - If the video is so rubbish why can you read the research papers from the swedish prisons and hospices that did the mind control experiments? See Black vault for the papers .

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The ending of the Video was very refreshing. Yes, its a rehash of the same old info, but the end, well, humbling to say the least.

Yes, blame it on the nazis.... NO! Anyone who has put any time into this subject can tell you, its the aliens (demons) who created the nazis. Its the aliens who created the American version of the Nazis, the NEOCONS. Therefore, the alien agenda is exactly what you see in the world today, MAN KILLING MAN!

It is said God would not destroy mankind by water again. No, it wasnt God saying that, it was the masquerading god (aliens) who said that. They intend on tricking mankind into killing itself. Look at the news headlines and tell me Im wrong.

Nothing we can do? Is Commander X falling for the same mind control program he is exposing? This isnt the first time this scheme has been used against mankind, but it can be the last.

Forgive me for spouting out, but I just cant stand the defeatist attitude, no matter what level it comes from.

The Achilles' heal of the so called aliens is two fold. One, as the Comander has stated, Exposure! The second, UNITY! The aliens have gone to great lengths to conceal themselves from us and keep us divided. Its only logical they do this for a very good reason.

Okay, Ill shut up now and go back to my self induced psychotic episode

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Where do i sign up? the New American Army.......?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Dude very intresting & I have to say we all need to wake up !

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's time for the PARANOIA CHA CHA!

You prove P.T. Barnum wrong. You can fool some of the people all of the time.

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've gotta agree with quite a few of the others here.

- Entirely rehashed information
- Faked format (audience ? Come on)

Not even worthy of being an X-Files plotline.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Whether or not this is true, one thing stands out for sure, details. Did anyone even notice the difference in tone when listening to it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join