It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 lawsuits?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Are there any threads or sites dealing primarily with legal action relating to 9/11 and the US government?

I only ask as it's an area i don't seem to see much discussion about, and i also have'nt a great deal of knowledge on this subject. I'd like to think that if many people still are'nt taking notice of the whole 9/11 conspiracy, they may sit up and notice when it's a high profile court case that attracts the type of audiences that high profile celeb cases have brought.

Ok i'm sure if the US government was taken to court it would be slightly different than a tv aired case like with M. Jackson, but would'nt that just be so sweet!

Anyway, back to my question, maybe i'm not seeing as much info on legal action on 9/11 because i'm here in the UK, so i'd be gratefull if someone could direct me in the right direction on this one. I'm not too clued up on the whole "legal action against governments" subject, i know there have been enquiries but i'm talking about out in the open action where the government really can't hide and the public really can't ignore it? Can that be done? Is it being done?

Hope this makes sense

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here is a list of families who are suing the Saudis
havenworks.com...

Also one that has gotten some publicity basically because the lawyer involved is a high profile person. If I recall correctly he once worked for Bob Dole as his chief of staff. This case has been dismissed but even so read why, thats the kicker.

www.bcrevolution.ca...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
People have filed legal actions. Rodriguez vs. Bush et. al. comes to mind, but I've never heard of any developments in these cases. I don't know much about how these cases would work, maybe it has something to do with executive priveleges, but I've not heard of a single relevant case against officials going forward. No testimony on anything, no evidence argued in court, nothing, because it somehow never gets to court.

new topics

join