It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fried (Condi) Rice to go...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is an interesting and amusing commentary on Condi's recent visit to Liverpool. It's getting more and more difficult and uncomfortable for USA public political figures to travel around the world.

Condi's Travel Trouble

Hounded by protesters at the aerospace plant, Rice declared: “I’ve seen it in every city I’ve visited in the United States. People have strong views.”...
As for the protesters, Dr. Rice echoed George Bush’s standard response to such heckling. “People have a right to protest,” she said. “And I am delighted that in more and more of the world these rights to speak your mind are being extended to other people for whom that right has not been there.”

Remember, she's in England!

In response to a question about whether the administration has learned from its ‘’mistakes over the past three years,” she said officials would be ‘’brain-dead” if they did not recognize when they had erred. (Note: Hmmmm. Somebody tell Bush: “We have a PR Code Red, here.”)

Brain-dead? Did she actually say that???

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think her point was that, in war, there are always mistakes. And of course she understands that they have occured. I think her frankness is refreshing...

Ms. Rice is truly a woman of grace and strength!

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ms. Rice is many things, stupidly blind isn't one of them. Her candor in admitting to mistakes made by the administration is a refreshing change to some of the other sycophants in the current administration. Her mind is her own, and she seems to be able to speak it, when it suits her.

More power to her.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I think her frankness is refreshing...Ms. Rice is truly a woman of grace and strength!

Originally posted by seagull
Her candor in admitting to mistakes made by the administration is a refreshing change...

I completely agree. To wit...

www.cnn.com...
RICE: ...But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the...

BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.

More power to her.

You go, girl!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Her admitting mistakes is like the illusionists slight of hand. She distracts us with a glimmer of truth from her mouth while she plans to get the world to accept an attack on Iran.

She is a war-pig!

You ever wonder how frustrting it is to jump in a rig, light up and drive code risking your life to save others while these war-pigs waste life wholesale? She needs to be put on trial with the rest of the administration in an international court!

top topics

join