It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the March WATS Winner is...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yea gemwolf!

Congratulations!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Congratulations!!!

cheers!
:w::w::w::w::w:

mod edit to tone down the party

[edit on 4-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
sorry to ask a stpid question but...

who the #### is Gemwolf?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
who the #### is Gemwolf?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

who the #### is Gemwolf?

...yer.....

about as helpful as Chuck Norris at a mensa exam but still...

thanks anyway loam.

(that is assuming that Mensa does not have questions pertaining to round house kicks...)

[edit on 4/4/06 by Klepto]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Its not the responsibility of the members to do all the work for you. He is showing you to click on the Members icon and search for his name to find some information on him.

Obviously you have not read many of his posts and are not familiar. This is an easy way to do so. The thread that has awarded him the majority of his WATS votes was probably:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Its not the responsibility of the members to do all the work for you. He is showing you to click on the Members icon and search for his name to find some information on him.

never said it was... dismount from that high horse chisslah!

Obviously you have not read many of his posts and are not familiar. This is an easy way to do so. The thread that has awarded him the majority of his WATS votes was probably:

Thread? ... a thread?... as in singular?

no offense to Gemwolf.. I am sure you are a lovely individual and have all your own toys and can read but surely if we are sourcing the reasoning behind quality of post Valhall would receive WATS since 2002?

(oh... and just for the record, I read that thread and agree with the comments regarding the basis of that thread. The thread contains information any halfwit is already aware of from being involved in a debate and coming to their own conclusion... hence why I have not posted to it.
I believe that there is nothing inspirational nor diverse about and that in my opinion.. but to say that it is Way Above Top secret.... well if I do not cough up a kidney from hilarity I may donate one out of personal pity for this particular case...)

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

never said it was... dismount from that high horse chisslah!

Is this how you respond to everybody who is trying to help? Take a read of your own posts. Some of us are attempting to be friendly and helpful.

no offense to Gemwolf.. I am sure you are a lovely individual and have all your own toys and can read but surely if we are sourcing the reasoning behind quality of post Valhall would receive WATS since 2002?

Valhall is deffinately more than deserving every month. Probably the strongest poster on the board, she proved this time and time again with the whole Serpo scenario. Val's strength should not be used to discredit anything Gemwolf has accomplished.

The board has spoken, Congrats to Gemwolf!

[edit on 4-4-2006 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Is this how you respond to everybody who is trying to help? Take a read of your own posts. Some of us are attempting to be friendly and helpful.

how does your statement help exactly... that is unless you are trying to be derogatory towards the fact that Loam is trying to provide the information that I am happy to receive (but am already aware of ) (with all due respect to loam)

(also... pretending to not be patronising is juvenile as I am sure you have become aware from this post....)

Valhall is deffinately more than deserving every month. Probably the strongest poster on the board, she proved this time and time again with the whole Serpo scenario. Val's strength should not be used to discredit anything Gemwolf has accomplished.

....well.. you said it yourself... if the guy is making an effort then it justifies the overuling of higher quality of the overall poster....

< it hurts because I cannot stop laughing.. >

boycott for VALHALL!!

Yay!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
*opens door....looks inside....closes door*

:shk:

Isn't this thread about congratulating someone for WATS?

Perhaps, Klepto, you should open another thread describing your frustration with how WATS are achieved.

That might be more appropriate.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by loam]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey loam, you are a scholar and a gentleman... however.. that would be unecessary due to my above posts and repitition would be gratuitious..

(while we are at it... )

WATS to loams... !!!

(loam.. rulez!)

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

surely if we are sourcing the reasoning behind quality of post Valhall would receive WATS since 2002?

Val won for an entire YEAR, as I recall...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

(oh... and just for the record, I read that thread and agree with the comments regarding the basis of that thread. The thread contains information any halfwit is already aware of from being involved in a debate and coming to their own conclusion... hence why I have not posted to it.
I believe that there is nothing inspirational nor diverse about and that in my opinion.. but to say that it is Way Above Top secret.... well if I do not cough up a kidney from hilarity I may donate one out of personal pity for this particular case...)

You know what Klepto, that's a pretty mean thing to say to someone you don't even know. And I can also add "Who the $#%* is Klepto?" but then I'll be playing your game.

I said this several times: Personally I don't believe the thread deserves all the attention it got, and that I feel that there are many other threads that deserve the WATS award more than this. But this card was dealt my way, and I'll wear this honour with absolute pride while it lasts.

And if you read my original post you'll see that my exact words were "Please take a look at someone like Valhall. She knows where she fit into ATS. When I grow up, I want to be like her."

I'm sorry if you felt that my post(s) was the post(s) of a halfwit. I'll pick up my standards so that when I win the award again in the future, you'll feel that it's more deserving. Hopefully by then you'll know my name and you won't have to insult me.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Gemwolf:

You have nothing to apologize for and the fact you have the WATS award is defense enough.
The board has spoken.... Keep up the good work!
And congrats!!!!

Klepto: Take a deep breath... Were your comments really that fair in this thread? (BTW, I did not see that parenthetical added to your post...If I had, you may have found me less a "gentleman" as you put it... Be nice. It requires so little effort.
)

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

sorry to ask a stpid question but...

who the #### is Gemwolf?

Gemwolf is the guy that, in the eyes of the members, obviously contributed more to the board this month than you..

Well done Gemwolf, don't feel you have to apologise to anyone.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Congrats Gemwolf

In regards to the sour grapes...... lets just make wine (or whine as some of you seem to be doing) :w:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
As I Was Saying, The People Have Spoken

Gemwolf, you are wearing the WATS badge because you got the most "Way Above" votes from your fellow members.

Period.

That does mean something. Your fellow members chose you through a democratic process with their votes, and that makes the Way Above Top Secret award all the more significant.

Some individuals may disagree with the outcome of the voting, as is their right. While I would prefer that they be more tasteful and less disruptive about it, they are free to have whatever opinions they want.

But that changes nothing. You received the award because many of your fellow members feel you deserve it.

Now that I'm a moderator, I can't vote, but as a member, I most certainly agree that the March WATS award went to a very deserving member.

No one can take that away from you.

Wear that badge with pride, my friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ah, the perils of the internet..........I think it's now time for the introduction of a "smiley smacking his forehead with palm of hand" BTS emoticon, as thats exactly what comes ot mind when seeing klepto's mini-implosion.

But CONGRATULATIONS Gemwolf, well deserved award

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
gemwolf,

Congratulations on the WATS. klepto, congratulations on volunteering to be the poster child for why people should think before they post. You didn't just slam gemwolf's post, you slammed every member who voted for that post...

nimrod.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Congratulations Gemwolf

Wear the prize with pride, because it sure isn't about volume...it's about the quality.

There are times when more is said in a single post than the entire book 'The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire'. Edward Gibbon was wordy, but biased and never relevant to me.

But you were and are.

No criticism can stain that...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join