It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush now to 2008?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
the same accusations were made about clinton, and I'm sure they'll be made about hillary as well

it makes no sense if you are an evil white guy in control of the world to orchestrate a third term for W

it's much easier and effective to just install another puppet to come after him

I'm sure they want to stay behind the curtain, and it would draw too much attention to have another attack that leads to a third term

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am about 95% sure that Bush will leave office as planned. I completely realize that the table has been set so that the President has more power than any other President in history, but it is my belief that Bush has simply set things up for whomever steps in next.

fro Boatphone: What have you been reading? How do you come to the conclusion that our economy is as good as it has ever been? The stock market is a mess, the dollar has been unbelievably devalued, even top economist are suggesting a depression is on the horizon. So please explain to me how you have come to the conclusion that the economy is strong?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I still think what I thought a year ago, that bush will pull some crap to stay in office.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
For months I have been coming to this forum for a good laugh from you paranoid people, but lately I have just felt really sad for all of you. I mean prediction after prediction of doomsday style military rule has been predicted by and year after year NOTHING HAPPENS(what a surprise). At this point a rational person would think hey maybe evil people don't rule the world. Not you guys, no you guys have been reinforcing your paranoid delusions for years and now your in sad shape. Please seek professional help, please!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

He said that because he wrote his argument in early 2006!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I seriously doubt thatrt will happen. The public will never allow it and there are still good people left in the federal government.

It is totally suicide

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by teebigins
For months I have been coming to this forum for a good laugh from you paranoid people, but lately I have just felt really sad for all of you. I mean prediction after prediction of doomsday style military rule has been predicted by and year after year NOTHING HAPPENS(what a surprise). At this point a rational person would think hey maybe evil people don't rule the world. Not you guys, no you guys have been reinforcing your paranoid delusions for years and now your in sad shape. Please seek professional help, please!

On one hand I agree with all the new world order conspiracy stuff. but on the other I sometimes feel like what you say is right.. all we can do is wait and see and try to keep our heads straight.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

If you have not read this, you might want to. This directive revoked the directive-67 of 1998. Under this directive, the President can basically declare himself a dictator, in whatever he decides is a national emergency. The signing of this directive, went unmentioned by the media.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ron Paul 2008 or game over.

Hopefully he is not part of the nazis like the rest of the crooks.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
hmmm...

maybe he'll be assasinated, he'll probably end up being the last president of the united states

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lawandorder

Sometimes in the rush to want to believe a conspiracy I think people don't even read the things they quote. I've seen that link touted around as proof of some sort of overwhelming executive power. Do people even read this directive?

It clearly notes it can't be used to extend office terms beyond what is constitutional:

[To provide for] the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency;

There is a reason why the media didn't cover it. Nothing to cover it here - "OMG! THE GOVERNMENT HAS LAID OUT A PLAN FOR WHAT HAPPENS IF A NATIONAL DISASTER OCCURS - AND ITS ALL FOLLOWING THE CONSTITUTION!"

[edit on 6-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that this post started in 2006 and Bush is not a dictator yet, nor has FEMA filled its camps yet?

People you are running out of time!!!

Note to self, on next prediction make it 10 years or long to keep the threads alive longer.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Can't see China being involved with the US in a war. They have to much tied into the American Economy as I believe we are their number one buyer. They also have purchased over the years large amounts of US debt; so by going to war with the US, they would in fact make themselves much more poorer. However, that isn't to say that Bush couldn't start something with them...but that would be dumb on his part, and he would of had to of seriously pissed them off for them to attack the US.

The Russians appear to be the ones that would pose the most threat. They're upset over a missile shield in the Czech Republic if I'm not mistaken. Iran, if attacked, what could they as a country do? Probably very little, unless they had Russia's backing. China won't attack the US, but Russia I'm sure would love too have the chance even if they don't come out and say it.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
D51 isn’t the problem. This is the Bush Administration. It isn’t what we see that we should be afraid of, it’s what they won’t let us see. At the very end of D51 is this terrifying exclusion:

(23) Annex A and the classified Continuity Annexes, attached hereto, are hereby incorporated into and made a part of this directive.

(24) Security. This directive and the information contained herein shall be protected from unauthorized disclosure, provided that, except for Annex A, the Annexes attached to this directive are classified and shall be accorded appropriate handling, consistent with applicable Executive Orders.

Once again, Bush is using “national security” to hide secret instructions in which there may be any number of exemptions and exceptions to the restrictions built into the part of D51 that’s been made public. If there are dictatorial, “unitary president” powers built into D51, that’s where we’ll find them.

Which means, since they’re classified, we’ll never know what they are until they’re invoked. And maybe not then...........Jerome Corsi, journalist, WorldNet Daily

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think something will happen. As said predicted by most people, an attack on US soil followed by Martial Law on the streets, is indeed possible. I'm guessing following along the lines of that scenario, worse or maybe less. I also guess that Bush will enact a law that allows him in office for four more years, which may have to do with new attacks and or the already on going war.

Originally posted by teebigins

Yes, that's pretty close to true. The upcoming elections seem like a breaking point if something will happen or not, during this proposed era of doom. If not it'd be time to move on, but there will still be predictions of 2013 disasters.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by dreamingawake]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join