It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Vaccine - One Less thing to Worry About :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hello

The last time I was here there was a really good ding-dong about vaccination.

Anyway - I'm sure everyone's heard by now about a mad scientist calling for Ebola to take out a couple of billion humans, so I'm sure you'll be glad to hear about clever Manitobans saving the world. For monkeys, at least.

www.nature.com...

From what I can recall, the 'team leader' seemed to think clincial trials could be accelerated due to the benefit>>risks of discovering something that works on humans.

A vaccination we can *all* agree is a good idea, maybe.

TD

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ahh...but is airbourn Ebola as likely as vaccine triggered Ebola?

I watched it happen in animal health, the more folk vaccinated/medicated for the last thing coming from somewhere else, the more some new thing sprang up where they were.

The thing with mass vaccination is that it is easier to target groups with bad batches. Start an Ebola scare, from as few cases as of Bird Flu, and you'll have mobs demanding a shot, now!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ebola isn't airborne and has shown no evidence of become airborne, Suzy.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I dont trust the vaccination.

Isnt it convienent that with all of the government made 'bad crap' going around, that now they offer a vaccine?

Hmm, 'Anyone here that DOESNT have this disease that will kill you in a few hours, step forward so we can give you a shot.'

**** that, and them too. Gas masks and guns. Dont breathe it in. Someone tries to make you get it, shoot em. lol

Just like the terrorist thing. Get scared, so we can do the bad stuff to you.

And you know what, if the government killed, say, 300,000 people, with a bad vaccine, and actually got cought, or called out on it, you know what would happen??

They would say it was a bad batch, not theyre fault, it was voluntary, and the lives that it DID save were millions.
And this could all be pulled off without a threat even being real in the first place.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Ebola isn't airborne and has shown no evidence of become airborne, Suzy.

Yes bsl4doc, that's what I was saying.

Was it more likely to 'create' airbourne or vaccine spread Ebola?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No, suzy. A vaccine does not effect the mutation rate or direction of a virus. The vaccine contains only naked DNA. Viruses are not living, thinking entities, and do not respond to immune individuals by mutating.

~MFP

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
bsl4doc, we won't start the whole what problem came from what vaccine, treatment, medication etc., across the history of this industry again, we may start and get stuck on autisim and mercury in vaccines again.

Oh and there's the AIDS from vaccine debate...and the PAVO from Distemper...and the Shingles from Measles and on the debates go... but of course you keep delaring, there is no debate because the stats. are all, all in, and your 'side' wins.

Anyway, I just threw out a point to ponder. Doesn't bother me what folk do with it.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The idea of a vaccine containing a contaminant, purposeful or not, that causes a disease is totalyl different from a vaccine causing the disease it is treating to mutate. I'm sorry you don't get that.

~MFP

top topics

join