It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackouts left and right....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It seems that the newest vogue in terrorist attacks is cyber attacks against the power infrastructure of numerous countries. The latest, according to the Northeast Intelligence Network is Israel (!) and the Czech Republic.

Do you notice that ALL countries that have been affected by these blackouts have been US allies during the war???

Message Secured by Network Analyst: Tel Aviv; 2003/10/04: The Iranians penetrated the central computer system the electrical company, cutting off the power to part of Israel.

Based on a "non-denial" confirmation from a HUMINT source, it would appear that the following post, roughly translated from Arabic to English, has merit:

The Nazareth is Jerusalem 's Arab � a � from Zuhair Indraos: Disclosed the Israeli Haartz Newspaper is Friday the veil that the Iranians could the penetration of the central computer belonging to the company of the Israeli electricity with the target of cutting off the electric current about the Hebrew country .
And the Israeli newspaper said that it in the last few months disclosed attempts of the penetration of the central computer at the company in Al-Khudeira city and that supplies Israel with the electric power, and it became clear that Iranian races are the one that executed the penetration operation from the initial investigation .
And said the general manager to the company the target from this Iranian operation he the electric current was cut off in Israel or the confusion to it permanently .
And Ha'aretz continued that the operations of the penetration of the central computer took place by the sending of terrific quantities from the computers viruses in addition to the sending of tens thousands of the electronic messages to the company address on the Internet, and that with the target of burdening the central computer is more than its energy and its ruining . But the Israeli company claimed that it could the frustration of the ruining operations by the companies of computers concerned with the Hebrew country and that the Iranian operations did not cause grave damages to the company .
In another context Friday the veil disclosed that the Islamic Jihad Movement planned for the assassination of president of the institution of the former Alshabak Yacoub Perry . It is pointed that Perry is the leaving of its position and appointed a president to my one the telephones companies are the Israeli Alkhliwea and claims a Silkom, and she from the more Israeli companies a success . And Maariv newspaper said the operation thwarted in the middle of present year.

www.hagmannpi.com...

Major power failure blacks out Czech Republic
Tens of thousands of people were left without electricity in a major power failure in western parts of the Czech Republic on Monday night, a spokesman for the local supplier ZSE says.

"We are investigating the reasons for the power failure and the losses suffered as a result," spokesman Miroslav Kucera said.

The blackout brought down the hydraulic power plant at Karlovy Vary, a town with 60,000 inhabitants.

29 September 2003--An independent analyst from the Northeast Intelligence Network has found documentation that suggests that the "rolling blackouts" of 2003 are not only an exploitation of weaknesses within computer networks controlling the infrastructure of various countries, but has found suggestive documentation that the next country to experience a power outage could be Poland.

www.hagmannpi.com...

*note*
Poland is an ardent supporter of the US in Iraq.

And meanwhile, the mainstream media refuses to tell us the truth...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The FBI found no evidence of any type of terrorism or criminal hacking in its investigation of the August power blackout in the Northeast, but the threat of such action remains a concern, the FBI's top counterterrorism official told a House committee Thursday.

FBI Executive Assistant Director Larry Mefford said the widespread outage represented a "dry run" for what the FBI and other law enforcement agencies could face in the event terrorists were able to exploit vulnerabilities in the power grid.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The events of 9/11/01 now has the U.S. hopping at any potential terrorism, yet the strange coincidentally occurring power outages have not made the government flinch or media catch on. Why be silent on this if it actually is real terrorism? The government's increased defense spending SHOULD be dealing with these issues, and in a public manner given the reactionary stance over the last two years.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A very good question. Although I have always been of the opinion that 911 was a collaboration of US and Israeli forces, I am wondering if this is retaliation by the assorted mid-eastern forces?

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
news.google.com...://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20031023_753.html

poweroutage stops sniper trail from occuring at its due date.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well the main power comany here in H.K China Light and Power has assured us here in H.K that a blackout will never happen

I couldnt stop larfing when i heard we are also eligable for a blackout too ya know

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
A very good question. Although I have always been of the opinion that 911 was a collaboration of US and Israeli forces, I am wondering if this is retaliation by the assorted mid-eastern forces?

Dragonrider, I agree with you on this one. The US and israel were a part of the terrorist attacks in the US on 9/11. These blackouts were probably a test of some kind in preparation for another attack to come soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I was watching the reports of all the black outs and just found it absolutely ridiculous that the govt and media haven't said anything about this being in any way non-coincidental, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence maybe, but this many? how ignorant are these people

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They (the US Government) are not ignorant, but most people in america are. Thats why they get away with controlling the media.

new topics

top topics

join