It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist advocates elimination of 90% of world's population via ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.sas.org...

But there was a gravely disturbing side to that otherwise scientifically significant meeting, for I watched in amazement as a few hundred members of the Texas Academy of Science rose to their feet and gave a standing ovation to a speech that enthusiastically advocated the elimination of 90 percent of Earth's population by airborne Ebola. The speech was given by Dr. Eric R. Pianka (Fig. 1), the University of Texas evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert who the Academy named the 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist.

AIDS is not an efficient killer, he explained, because it is too slow. His favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world's population is airborne Ebola ( Ebola Reston ), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. However, Professor Pianka did not mention that Ebola victims die a slow and torturous death as the virus initiates a cascade of biological calamities inside the victim that eventually liquefy the internal organs.

I apologize if this is the incorrect forum.

I find this highly disturbing. It would be very easy for someone with access to bacteria and viruses to introduce such things to the human population.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Already a thread on this Here: Ebola

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow, thanks!

In that thread there's a link to yet another thread. I hope this news gets out. People need to be aware of stuff like this.

Have a pleasant day!

join