It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about reptilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Let me explain.

First off, I really don't buy into people shape-shifting into reptiles.

At any rate, someone who apparently does claims that people with Rh- blood have some reptilian in them. My mother is Rh- but I'm Rh+.

This person also warned me not to go around any reptiles during my period because they'll attack--because of my heredity (the Rh- factor and the fact that all my maternal great-grandparents are of Merovingian descent--and to me Merovingian just means descended from the Frankish king Merovee).

Should I take this person seriously? I'm seriously considering walking into a pet shop and seeing if an iguana tries to attack me....

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe him. If I were you though, even if I did believe him, I'd go to that pet store just to be sure.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think some people think that the Merovingian line are reptilians, when I actually found information that traces the line back to Judah, one of the children of Israel (not to David, though). That makes sense in light of Bible prophecy that says that the sceptre shall not depart from Judah until Shiloh comes. Which could also explain why all of our presidents are from this same bloodline!

And then of course someone else came up with the Rh- thing. So this friend is putting pieces together and coming up with this...and now he's wondering about all the lefties in Grandma's side of the family--including my mother and my son!

Then there are assertions that Prince Charles could hardly retain his human shape around Diana during her periods.
I'm not sure I believe that--sounds like something out of the Weekly World News!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No..no...no.. It's only the royals and the people in BRITISH power. Global power ca shapeshift. They are able to shift only because the reptilian is possessing them from the fourth demension.

You are not a reptilian. You may have reptilian blood. in fact we all do.. but you will never shapeshift, lol. As for you period. I wouldn't worry about that either. They may be able to smell it, but I'm sure the reptilian would just leave...in fact I think they don't bother going around females because they know they'll change into a reptilian anyways..and then they will be exposed.

If you don't believe in the shapeshifters, you will in due time, because our earth is ascending and our vibrational frequency is changing..so I reckon sometime between 2006-2012 you'll begin to see them. in fact we all will.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The thing is, whitelightwolf, I'm descended from royals, and that's what's got my friend's shorts in a bunch.

If anyone shapeshifts, I think that's of Satan and not some "natural" ability.

I have no doubt that there are possibly creatures like cat people...something like that is mentioned in the Old Testament, and you should hear what Magellan's crew ran into in South America!

new topics

top topics

join