It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic code: Freemason's cipher AKA Pigpen cipher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Similar to some Masonic codes, acronyms and anagrams when used as ciphers limit the number of possible solutions but rely on a shared context to correctly interpret.

God only knows how six fingered aliens communicate, anagrams are usually more self evident in shorter lengths.

Substitution ciphers become more readable with length. A minimum of 27.6 letters of ciphertext are required to crack a mixed alphabet simple substitution. That is due to the unicity distance for the english language.

If a Masonic code is shorter than the unicity distance van it still possibly be read using alien technology?
edit on 8-3-2013 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Pigpen Cipher and gematria are just red herrings. The “unbreakable” Masonic code is known by outsiders simply as “allegory”. Part of the unbreakable nature of this allegoric Masonic code is the fact that it is often not recognized as a code (yes, a form of steganography). For example, how many people have taken M. Night Shyamalan’s movie Unbreakable to be about this code despite the obvious hint provided by the title? This allegoric code is very ancient and it has been employed by many esoteric and religious groups as well as groups that most people would not expect to be at all involved in the employment of ancient secret knowledge. Artists and authors that show particular promise are often given access to this code and they have filled our world with allegory and this world itself has been allegorized in movies such as the Matrix. (The word “matrix” comes from the Greek meaning “womb” a.k.a. “egg in a basket”. Remember that the “egg in a basket” makers in V For Vendetta had extensive art and book collections.)

The idea that the code is unbreakable undoubtedly comes from the fact that it has been employed for more than 3000 years without being exposed by outsiders. (Judas was an insider.) While it is possible that portions of the code are unbreakable, mainly due to the loss supporting works, most of it, in my opinion is decipherable. Part of my confidence that it can be broken is based on the sheer volume of material that has been created using this code. When this volume of material is combined with the search features found in computer software it is possible to analyze hundreds of occurrences of a particular word to determine its possible real world meaning. (With so many authors involved, it becomes rather likely that someone eventually says something in just the right way to suggest his true meaning.) Then once a real world meaning of a metaphor is determined, this knowledge then helps to identify the real world meaning of metaphors that appear in conjunction with the identified metaphor. (Plato’s idea of the “correctness of names” also is of significant use.)

Again, a key obstacle to cracking the code is recognizing it when you see it. Since each real world idea has multiple metaphors with which it can be described, the same information can be transmitted in a multitude of ways. For example, my first breakthrough in deciphering this code, was when I discovered that much of the Gospel accounts were allegoric retellings of history penned by the Jewish historian Josephus. A study of Josephus then led me to determine that he also was employing this allegoric code in much of his history.

In the Gospel accounts, I also found connections to the works of Plato and this led me to a better understanding of Plato’s Allegory of the Cave. Literal time and space become meaningless since the numbers used to enumerate years and the names of geographic locations and historical characters all have hidden meanings. Thus the story of Christ can be retold as the story of Superman or Spiderman. (There are a few tricks that can be employed to alter metaphoric meanings when the need arises so it is sometimes possible for literal meanings to hold true.) Once I realized how much history had been manufactured, it became easy for me to see why the Sophists controlling the Freemasons felt motivated to create the Book of Mormon. (The name "Joseph Smith" had a convenient metaphoric meaning and thus he was chosen as the front man for this project.)

Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas who wrote the Hiram Key appear to make an effort to decipher this code, however, for them a “head” was still a head and a “wound” was still a wound. In other words, they stayed too close to the literal story of the allegory. Their idea of allegory seems to be that you take an event and change the names associated with the event, and you have allegory. Certainly parallels are a part of allegory, but they are mostly intended to create allusions that help to provide a context.
edit on 13-3-2013 by swordwords because: removed extra word

edit on 13-3-2013 by swordwords because: added words

edit on 13-3-2013 by swordwords because: added italics

edit on 13-3-2013 by swordwords because: added quotes

<< 1   >>

join