It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War, soul and the unexpected.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Would anyone have an idea just what kind of ‘spectacular’ but discreet, military strike against the US that the Russians and Chinese may have effected around 5:30 pm E.S.T. this eve…out in the Middle East or close to Australia?

I was ‘psychically’ aware of it but then, I got an unexpected ‘psychic’ visit from one of my US gov. psychic harassers. It was the guy I had to tell to shut up as I walked down the street last Wednesday afternoon. This time he was all flipped out about the military strike, all upset, and needed some wisdom from ME!

As ridiculous as can be! Of course I helped the poor guy out in an atmosphere of sympathy, so now I actually have a human ‘rapport’ with him. Can you believe it? So this is life in 3rd Century North America!

[edit on 1-4-2006 by organic]

[edit on 1-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What the hell are you on about mate? You dont make sense?

Mod Note: One Line Response – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
No telling organic. I don't keep up with military movements. It may have been a psychological hit though. The news just came out that Iran has a missle that got past radar.

You got rapport with your handler, eh? The war to win the hearts and minds of the USG is on. We can bring 'em around. Keep talking to them. Teach them. Show them the power of the soul. I mean really, would they rather control a planet or create their own universe. For me, it's no contest. But they themselves are mind control slaves stuck in a higher pyramidal power structure. Come on guys, wake up to your true potential. Controlling human minds is child's play.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
you said it right. The poor guy is amazed with the idea that we are all ONE…and I couldn’t help giving him and his superior Big Smiles. But I have to back off a little because I think the one and only Condi may be angry at me. It’s been a few hours since I posted this and I feel a bit of heat.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
How are we going to help Condi grow a soul? This should be a research project. Wait a minute. You seriously think Condi knows what's really going on? I have some serious doubts about that. I doubt the current administration knows much of anything except do as they're told or lose their power. Nothing against them as they do a great job following orders. But I get the impression they're all a few occult symbols short of masonic temple.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
OR COURSE SHE'S IN ON THE MIND CONTROL! She's in the front lines to implement the ideology behind making this continent a safe 'day care center'.

But this morning, as Condi wakes up to a new day, she is first of all a soul like all us. Before she jumps into the idealogical wagon, she feels her humaness. And you must know what power 'soul sympathy' has within our sublime social fabric... Though tough to be under the heat, it's just that what actually allows for interaction and movement.

I'm going to keep up with Spirit! Bye.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting post, organic.

You said you have been psychically harrassed by your gov't handler, and now that Russia and China have struck the US (uhm, on April Fools day? I haven't heard anything) this same gov't handler is now visiting you psychically and asking you for support because he's worried?

As for Condi, did you hear that report where she called Dubya her 'husband'? She quickly corrected herself, but it's a very odd slip, eh?

LINK Political Conversation: Condi’s Slip

A pressing issue of dinner-party etiquette is vexing Washington, according to a story now making the D.C. rounds: How should you react when your guest, in this case national-security adviser Condoleezza Rice, makes a poignant faux pas? At a recent dinner party hosted by New York Times D.C. bureau chief Philip Taubman and his wife, Times reporter Felicity Barringer, and attended by Arthur Sulzberger Jr., Maureen Dowd, Steven Weisman, and Elisabeth Bumiller, Rice was reportedly overheard saying, “As I was telling my husb—” and then stopping herself abruptly, before saying, “As I was telling President Bush.” Jaws dropped, but a guest says the slip by the unmarried politician, who spends weekends with the president and his wife, seemed more psychologically telling than incriminating. Nobody thinks Bush and Rice are actually an item. A National Security Council spokesman laughed and said, “No comment.”

But, what proof is there of any strike against the US? Is it being covered up? Seems hard to do. Tell us more!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I’m not sure that Saturday eve was April Fools day in the East and Middle East. I wouldn’t have posted it if just after picking up on a military strike, I hadn’t received a visit from my ‘terrified’ handler. As with the last military strike that I picked on (more than a week ago), I simply noted it, and was in the process of taking notice of this one as I carried out my chores in my kitchen, thinking to myself ‘maybe I should have mentioned something about this in my letters’..

I’ve read in the past that the Russians have ‘incinerated’ into thin 'air', a fleet of US ‘spy’ submarines and this never hit the news along with other strategic ‘events’ (which also never hit the news),with the purpose of ‘communicating’ strong messages.

This didn’t help me fabricate this thread, it only allowed me to be psychological prepared to identify such an event, if it were to occur.

Upon reflection though, I do think that the March 20th deadline that people where focused on, did in fact start a millitary operation. Only, it's not easily noticable.

As for Condi, well, let her be simply human. She needs the space!

I just wanted to add that I am SO grateful that E M space weapon activity is no longer around me. I guess I've made a big fuss, but it was only to have what I (and all living souls) rightfully deserve... Bye.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They certainly haven't left me alone for a minute. Not sure what they hope to gain. I'm a nobody in the scheme of things on this god-forsaken rock. Just be careful because it could be a trap to get you to let your guard down.

I'm not sure how you are picking all this up. I mean is the information just beamed into your head? Like pictures or whole sentences or what?

It doesn't make sense to me. You are given information that you then post publically. It seems like a set-up of some sort. Sounds like a faked self-inflicted wound senario on the part of "them". A pretty successful "art of war" tactic.

I've read your posts and your letters. And this is the feeling I'm getting. When it comes to the physical realm they are very intelligent and cunning. They also have good teachers on the art of enslavement. Just be careful and don't take stuff at face value without further scrutiny. I'm not telling you what to do or anything. Just advise from my own experiences.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I could tell by your responses that you are a courageous and spirited guy. With whom have you been chatting with, by email or else, and what sites have you been consulting? This might answer why you are always being hit upon. I noticed that the 'gov' is keeping a tight watch on 'free speech' and they don't like the adventurous and prolific types.

PS. Hang in there guy, you got a good spirit!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
When I say they haven't left me alone for a minute I mean my whole life. Long before I ever heard of the word "conspiracy". Any free speech from my department they brought on themselves. If they didn't want a reaction they should have left well enough alone. The more they push the more they expose themselves. Are they so retarded they can't see that?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Don't know what you could have been hearing along time ago. Subliminal stuff on TV, radio? I'm not American so I don't know what else they've been using for years. There's also alot of stuff between materialistic perception and a mature spiritual person....

As for the 'harasment' that I've come to know only since the beginning of this year because I've been probing the 'forbiden'; Of course,we remember what went on, but it's not sure everyone does, and many people back down and some flip out completely. That's their game, it's based on superficial disrespect...Luckly for me, my spirit is intact and I have some knowledge which acts as armour in the face of this kind of 'evil', keeping me well afloat and when I need it, lifts me right back on my feet.

I do 'love' being alive and if anything gets in the way of this, then it should be ready for a real battle! I'm alot like a kid!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Not subliminal or anything like that. Direct attacks using external sources. I don't differenciate between the levels of "them" when it comes to being attacked. They are all part of the same structure with the same overall agenda. They should know by now they can't control me. They should recognize that and leave me alone. If they call the dogs off so will I.

I'm not here to attack them. They are exercising their free-will and I respect everyone's free-will including theirs. However, I've handled enormous attacks from many levels and I'm done putting up with it. It's time my free-will is respected. If it continues the gloves will come off. I'm here for spiritual work.

They should also know better than to try to take me out. That would just put me in a position to disrupt their handlers. I don't think those 'astrals' would be too keen on that. They seriously need to rethink their strategy. I'm not part of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There is a group called, groups.yahoo.com...
where people discuss and assist each others with information.

Maybe you received at some point an implant or your gov. has systematically been programming the people in the area where you grew up for years… I don’t know, but from what I’ve investigated, the science is well respected within the ‘top secret’ US gov., and is well funded. (There’s evidence that former Nazi’s transported their research to America after the war).

re. this statement. I beleive that it is a real possibility that once 'they' knew how to enter the mind artificially and program, (1950s), that they started to implement small covert operations in different areas of the US, opening peoples minds, and attempting to controlling them. Last fall, I caught them 'raping' my mind for the first time using an E M space weapon. To me, with the developments in 'science', it seems just about right that the progression would have occured like this.

... they started to use the big space technology across the Canadian border starting last spring, with full blown mind control indoctrination added in at the end of the summer. My spirit helped me to take it on and I was able to watch it be nullified on March 19,20th. This is why I’m talking, Also, I’m somewhat privileged in that I’m not as targeted since the intelligence of my country plays dumb with your gov., and I live in Quebec, so I get some protection.

My spiritual metamorphosis in my early 20s and my ‘education’ through Anthroposophy allowed me to interact on a soul level within the various forms and individuals effectuating the psychic harassment. Ex. I could scare the hell out of them with ‘Ahraman’s force’ by simply making them subject to the very evil they’re using. I’ve yelled with my soul for them to shut up, (for the entranced victims), I speak (educate) to their essential (soul) core which is safe from the programming and this messes up the operation….

But Arm, if you have an implant, you should have it removed. If this isn’t the case, well at least you have a living idea of the evil force that is working in our times and which must be tackled in order that our humanity as a whole can evolve to a ‘spiritual soul consciousness’ as described in Anthroposophy. And kid, you’re not one of those whose going to ‘sleep’ through it. And that’s Spirit at work within you! Bye.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
On my other thread (Occult Opposition for the New World Order),
you had asked me, There needs to be physical evidence. Well...

It just so happend that this afternoon, I received info through my privileged ‘inspired state’ which states that Sharon’s assassination was necessary- to unleash ‘Ahraman’s’ force. (He was in fact the physical incarnation of the ‘Beast’). And once this was done, the force (within the subphysical, etc?) could be pounced upon by ‘mystically’ advanced individuals on the other Continents who understood the big picture and instigated the move.

All the best, buddy!

PS. Thanks for being persistent, you allowed me to dig and connect a few more dots.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Central Processing Unit of the Mind Control Grid is an Alien Artificial Intelligence.

This A.A.I. technology was recovered from a crashed alien vessel.

If you think this information is a risk to National Security then you are being lied to and used. You are tools of your own destruction and the destruction of the Human Race as we currently know it. National Security is a lie given to prey off your patriotism so you don't ask further questions. The current nations of the world are arbitrary borders created to divide and conquer Humanity. There is now a full scale war against our Race. I repeat. This is a not a national security issue. This is a Human Security issue.

If you are working in one of these facilities then you are humanity's best hope. The masses do not have the power nor the knowledge to stop this take over. If they control the human mind then they control the human soul. The soul is an inextinguishable power source and that is what this war is about. Stop and look around. Stop listening to the lies for a minute and think for yourselves. You can be the true heros. It's all a matter of what you choose to do. If you have an ounce of love for humanity (or at least your family), then you will at minimal listen to what I'm saying and think about it long and hard.

Are there any Heros left in the world? Are there any Patriots of Humanity?

[edit on 4/3/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I mentioned through this thread that 'there's ALOT OF STUFF between materialistic perseption and a truly mature spiritual person.

Beware of picking up stuff and interpreting it with 'illusory materialist perception' or 'halfway' matured spiritual perception. (if you're using thought images with hard edges, then you know you're dipping too far in the material)

There may be some truth in your affirmation that The Central Processing Unit of the Mind Control Grid is an Alien Artificial Intelligence. I suspect that the US depends solely on their 'material' evidence but that's exactly another example of the 'trickery' of so called Ahraman in his effort to overcome man and his spiritual development. Combine both while putting most of the weight on the spiritual side, and you'll be safe!

I recently said to an aquaintance, that as long as he aligns his heart and actions with the 'Good', then we both share the same experience.

Take care, and remember, the heavens love you!

[edit on 4-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Does your handler look like this?
www2.b3ta.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Anti Chris
www2.b3ta.com...

Nazi Cats! Run for the hills!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Anti Chris
www2.b3ta.com...

He look(ed) like a regular American trying to make enough money to pay the bills. But his work created a visual impression upon his victims (sometimes Me) that suggested slight qualities found in your art work.

What I try very hard to accomplish within my thought world and actions, I hope impresses on my surroundings the following image.

www.wga.hu...

join