It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Conspiracy? No Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So (mainstream) average people try to tell you that you�re self-deluded? That there�s no Conspiracy by a few shadowy groups being orchestrated against the rest of humanity? That these shadowy groups don�t actually try to hide information from us?
The following quotes & tidbits of information are real!

�For not all true things are the truth...(and) not all true things are to be said to all men.�
�Bishop Clement of Alexandria

�Beneath the broad tide of human history there flow the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface.�
�Arthur Edward Waite, The Real History of the Rosicrucians

�Behold our secret. Remember that the end justifies the means and that the wise ought to take all the means to do good which the wicked take to do evil.�
�Adam Weishaupt, Founder of the Bavarian Illuminati

�...deceivers, evil-doers, enthusiasts & dupes...�; �...Freemasonry was a cloak for conspiracy...All Illuminati were Freemasons but not all Freemasons were Illuminati�
�Priest Cosandey, an admitted member of the Bavarian Illuminati, when ordered by his Bishop to tell about the Bavarian Illuminati in 1785

�I�d say that the main failing of any NWO conspiracy stems from the mistaken belief that humanity can be led into world unity. Such unity is a social maturity that must be grown into, not forced. Humanity cannot grow into unity if illumination, knowledge & wisdom are held secret from their eyes.�
�MidnightDStroyer, just now (Sorry, I just had to slip that one in here)

�Weishaupt seems to be an enthusiastic philanthropist. Weishaupt believes that to promote the perfection of the human character was the object of Jesus Christ. His (Weishaupt) precepts are the love of God & love of our neighbor.�
�Written by Thomas Jefferson
As a side note, George Washington (also a Mason) expressed knowledge of the Illuminati but claimed no sympathy for its philosophies.

�The pupils (of the Illuminati) are convinced that the order will rule the world. Every member therefore becomes a ruler.�
�John Robinson, Proofs of a Conspiracy

�...Nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way.�
�Franklin D. Roosevelt, as President of the USA

The Gold Standard: At the end of April, 1933, President Roosevelt made it illegal for private American Citizens to own gold. Before that deadline, the metal was trading at $20.67 per ounce. The people who orchestrated the new law shipped their gold to overseas foreign banks until after the deadline so as to avoid that deadline. Immediately thereafter, the government raised the price of gold to $35 per ounce in order to devalue the US Dollar. Those who had gold held overseas sold that gold to the government after the deadline & enjoyed an instant 75% profit! The Great Depression happened not long afterwards.

The US government is not allowed to have any investment stock in the Federal Reserve (created in 1913), which is privately owned entirely by international banking consortiums. The Constitution demands that the coining of money & the determination of its value is to be under the control of Congress.

�Three hundred men, all of whom know one another, direct the economic destiny of Europe & choose their successors from among themselves.�
�Carroll Quigley, Tragedy & Hope

�The stupider it looks, the more important it probably is.�; �They (The Illuminati) engineered the spread of crazy conspiracy theories, because even though many of the theories are true, they still sound crazy.�; �The only problem with enlightenment is that if you think you got it, you didn�t get it.�
�J.R. �Bob� Dobbs, The Book of the SubGenius�Sorry...Just had to throw these in here too.

�Power is the end. What other delight is there but to enjoy the sheer sense of control?�
�Richard J. Whalen, The Founding Father

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The gold standard, and fiat money were highly contested from the early 19th century thought the mid 20th century.

The popular myth is that fort knox has enough gold to back US paper money. This has been untrue since 1968 (and in reality, propably far before that)

The FDR legislation on gold, served to begin freeing the US from the ties that we had to gold. I am not a fan of FDR or any of his programs (they were fine for temporary releif, creating jobs, ie TVA, but not ever intended for hte long haul). If FDR saw that we still continued some of his programs, he would laugh his ass off.

I do not discount a global conspiracy. I do think it has suffered many setbacks. In some ways I am for a global conspiracy, especailly considering the sheer stupidity of most people. I cannot imagine a world ruled by 'popular opinion'. Most people, like sheep, need to be told what to do, when to eat, how to act, and when they should wipe thier ass.

I feel that someone needs to take over some some stuff, my only regret is that I am not a part of it yet. (off my soapbox now)

Midnight definately offers soem food for thought, and I agree that it is impossible to ignore a possible attempt at a consiracy liek takeover.

I personally feel that the sheer idiotness of people continues to vex the powers that be at every turn. Just wehn GW thinks he can fight a 'just war' against the iraqis, he is hounded by the finding of 0 WMD's. Just when people think they have it in the bag, idiots continue to throw wrenches in the works. I am glad for this, as it keeps the world interesting.

Even though I am not a globalist, I think that most people are morons. I wish there was a specially sanctioned group that could just kill idiots everywhere (or at least stop them from making babies!) (many of you probably think i am ripe for the wrath of my own suggestion). But seriously, does anyone else here grasp how incredibly stupid most of the world is?

Where I live, the deep gene pools produce at best 2 children, while the shallow pools produce 6 or 7. I feel that we are expiencing reverse evolution. The number of cars up on blocks in front of trailers with battered wives and molkesting husbands inside is increasing everyday. The number of people that have read actual literature, studied art, or embarked on true scientific research has decreased. we are experienceing the reverse of the rennesiance. We are in the age of disenlightenment. PLEASE, someone stop this madness!

(probably not the right place for my diatribe, but it will have to do)

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumpy
Even though I am not a globalist, I think that most people are morons.

Even most psychologists, sociologists (& even most despotic ruler-types) agree that, while intelligence exists in the individual, that intelligence drops sharply in the prescence of a group. Sad, but true...Especially when you see events in history that were performed by the mobbed masses...

In a way, I *am* a globalist...But not the type of globalist that needs to enforce a "rule by the elite" upon the entirety of humanity. My view of globalism involves humanity as a whole "maturing" enough to reach a mutual consensus for *Human Unity*. The current "global view" expressed in this particular day & age involves *forcing* one particular viewpoint on whole *nations*, rather than attempting to appeal to the human race.

Be on the lookout for a kind of article-of-opinion I recently sent off to Advisor...Once I get some feedback & make any final minor adjustments, everyone will get to see my attempt to wake people up enough to start *using* their intelligence in privacy & then start applying it in groups.

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

join